BY BIGELOW #91 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Savanna M.
Logan, UT
Tea is great for making you feel better but I sometimes feel like I have to plug my nose and get it down as quickly as possible! With this tea I was actually able to take my time to enjoy is because it was absolutely delicious!
Alexandra H.
Waco, TX
I received a tea bag from Influenster for testing purposes. This is the first one that I tested and I enjoyed the flavor. There is something about warm tea and fall that makes you feel great. I would recommend this brand to my friends and I’ll be looking for it at my local grocery store
Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
I really enjoyed the flavor. I received this product in a voxbox and there was only one packet so it was hard to see any benefits from continued use. It smelled lovely and had a flavor that made it easy to drink. Very smooth
Nicole Y.
Beacon , NY
I am always buying and trying new teas. It’s one of my latest obsessions. I truly enjoyed the Ginger&Peach tea from #Bigelow. It was aromatic,flavorful and made me feel relaxed. Will definitely make its way to my tea shelf !
Matthew L.
Vancouver, WA
I’m not the biggest tea fan so I was afraid to try this but honestly... might be giving tea a little more of a chance in my diet. Not my favorite drink but pretty good. But I also am not an avid tea drinker so I want to give it 3 stars from someone who doesn’t regularly drink tea which is way higher than I would normally give tea ha!
Sally W.
Grain Valley, MO
As someone that often has stomach troubles, I love that there is a tea specifically for this issue. The peach flavor is so good, and just the right amount of ginger. I love that it is caffeine free and also has chamomile so I can drink it any time day or night to settle my stomach.
Esmeralda S.
I have never tried a Ginger and Peach flavored tea so I was a little hesitant but this tea is so smooth and so delicious! Out of habit, I like to add honey to my teas but this time I didn’t and it still tasted just fine. Plus for me was that it’s gluten-free. Will try out Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea again.
Lauren R.
Chula Vista, CA
Let me start by saying I have never been much of a tea drinker. But this tea was so flavorful without adding any sweetener which is great if your trying to cut down on the calories. Loving the variety of benefits these teas have the offer and am excited to try out the others!
Sara W.
I like to drink tea before bedtime. Often, I have trouble sleeping, so this helps me unwind. I enjoyed the light, yet, flavorful taste of this tea. I would definitely recommend it and would purchase this item myself.
Klare V.
Oh myyy goodness. This tea was so fragrant and delicious.. I steep the tea by my bedside and literally I can smell the peach from the tea. It is so good and soothing. You can taste notes of ginger and peach. I am going to definitely buy and recommend to all my friends and family!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?