BY BIGELOW #91 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Kelsie M.
Clinton Twp, MI
I had high expectations for the flavor of the Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal tea. I am absolutely in love with Peach flavored drinks but the mix of the peach and the ginger was a bit strong for my liking. I would of thought that it would have had the sharp bite of ginger with a cool refreshing taste of peach but it was more overpowering than expected. I did love the smooth taste of the Bigelow tea though and will definitely purchase Bigelow in the future!
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
I love the taste of this tea!! I have never had ginger flavored tea, but it is heavenly, especially because I love the peach taste with it! I am excited to go out and buy more, because I felt like it did calm my stomach! Got this free to test!
Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
I love tea and brewing hot teas. This peach ginger is really delicious. It is not something I would pick up on my own. I am so glad I got to try it out complimentary to influnster. I will be purchasing this tea for sure. I sweeten mine with a little raw honey. The taste is amazing you can taste the peach but it's not overpowering and the hint of ginger is perfect.
Laura V.
I drink plain ginger tea almost daily for the positive impact it has on digestion and food cravings. This was a welcome change to your regular ginger tea and would be great for somebody that finds plain ginger tea a little too harsh in taste or somebody that gets a little bored of drinking the same plain ginger tea every day! I received this in my VoxBox but have been purchasing ever since to keep in the house as an alternative option for my morning drink.
heather g.
I received this as part of my feastbox from influenster and I must say I really enjoyed this brand of tea. I have never had it before, was part of thanksgiving dinner. I especially love peach and it was very refreshing
Kasi E.
Bigelow's Peach and Ginger tea was great. The smell alone is almost intoxicating to me, because I love anything peach.
I was drawn to this tea because it promoted a steady stomach, which you could tell it will just from the addition of ginger, which is known to easy uneasy stomachs.

The taste is great just enough peach flavor and an after bite of ginger is perfect to start the morning with. I would definately recommend.
Liz R.
I received a sample of this tea for reviewing purpose and i LOVE it. I am an avid tea drinker and this tea is perfect to sit and sip on after a meal or before bed time to calm the mind and body. It has such a wonderful peach flavor that's perfect to remind you of the summer months.
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I received this product as part of my complimentary Feast VoxBox. The tea tasted really nice, especially when sweetened with honey. It was especially comforting now that the weather has turned cold! I highly recommend this tea!
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Absolutely wonderful! It's a great balance of ginger and peach and I think anyone would appreciate this in their cup. At first it's sweet from the peach and then you get that little kick from the ginger. I'll be buying from this brand based off my experience with my samples Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Katia G.
I have been sick the past few weeks. This was a great tea to help me not feel nauseated from the meds I was taking. I will have to add this to my stash. I think I will also gift it to my pregnant friends for morning sickness.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?