BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Lyndsey B.
Mcloud, OK
I love tea and brewing hot teas. This peach ginger is really delicious. It is not something I would pick up on my own. I am so glad I got to try it out complimentary to influnster. I will be purchasing this tea for sure. I sweeten mine with a little raw honey. The taste is amazing you can taste the peach but it's not overpowering and the hint of ginger is perfect.
Tiffany B.
LaGrange, IN
I love the taste of this tea!! I have never had ginger flavored tea, but it is heavenly, especially because I love the peach taste with it! I am excited to go out and buy more, because I felt like it did calm my stomach! Got this free to test!
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
I have been a big Bigelow tea fan for a while. I recently stumbled upon the Benefits line and I have since tried them all. I have a cup of the Peach Ginger EVERY afternoon. It helps me get past my 2 pm slump and also helps digest lunch! I will continue to drink this tea.
heather g.
I received this as part of my feastbox from influenster and I must say I really enjoyed this brand of tea. I have never had it before, was part of thanksgiving dinner. I especially love peach and it was very refreshing
Laura V.
I drink plain ginger tea almost daily for the positive impact it has on digestion and food cravings. This was a welcome change to your regular ginger tea and would be great for somebody that finds plain ginger tea a little too harsh in taste or somebody that gets a little bored of drinking the same plain ginger tea every day! I received this in my VoxBox but have been purchasing ever since to keep in the house as an alternative option for my morning drink.
Liz R.
I received a sample of this tea for reviewing purpose and i LOVE it. I am an avid tea drinker and this tea is perfect to sit and sip on after a meal or before bed time to calm the mind and body. It has such a wonderful peach flavor that's perfect to remind you of the summer months.
Bigelow's Peach and Ginger tea was great. The smell alone is almost intoxicating to me, because I love anything peach.
I was drawn to this tea because it promoted a steady stomach, which you could tell it will just from the addition of ginger, which is known to easy uneasy stomachs.

The taste is great just enough peach flavor and an after bite of ginger is perfect to start the morning with. I would definately recommend.
Victoria L.
Knoxville, TN
Absolutely wonderful! It's a great balance of ginger and peach and I think anyone would appreciate this in their cup. At first it's sweet from the peach and then you get that little kick from the ginger. I'll be buying from this brand based off my experience with my samples Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Barbara L.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I received this product as part of my complimentary Feast VoxBox. The tea tasted really nice, especially when sweetened with honey. It was especially comforting now that the weather has turned cold! I highly recommend this tea!
Valerie M.
When I began to brew the tea I immediately noticed the strong robust smell of peaches with a hint of ginger and it was honestly a very calming and satisfying aroma. I was slightly surprised when I actually drank the tea because I personally don't feel like the flavor was as strong as the smell. The taste of the tea is definitely more spice than fruit but nonetheless still very satisfying. As for the tummy issues, it calmed it right on down! I am all for natural ways to solve problems. Cant wait to try their other flavors!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?