BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I’ve had my gallbladder removed and from time to time certain foods hurt my stomach. This tea is amazing for settling any stomach issues.
I use this for heartburn as well as stomach viruses. The ginger soothes the stomach while the peach tamed inflammation.
This is a very sweet tasting tea. I would recommend enjoying hot with honey.
Frances R.
Frederica, DE
Bigelow Benefits Peach and Ginger Herbal Tea soothes an upset stomach with a luscious peach flavor. The fresh peach flavor combined with spicy ginger adds up to a healing cup of tea. It smells like fresh picked peaches and ginger snaps. I enjoyed the tea so much and my stomach calmed down at the same time. Bigelow Benefits Herbal Tea is a great choice.
J S.
This really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommend
Briana R.
Pawtucket, RI
Love love love this tea you can taste every aspect of flavor put in this tea.... I am a tea lover I usually buy loose leaf tea from teavana and this tea was so good I bought several boxes from stop and shop. And I love the idea of all natural, and wellness brought into the brand and design aspect.
Amanda B.
Love the scent and taste of this tea! It's so good! I received it complimentary from the Feast Voxbox and I'm so happy I had a chance to try out this brand. I'm seriously obsessed with its peachy scent. Definitely will repurchase!
 S.
N Hollywood, CA
I tried this while sick last week and was weary since I'm not a huge fan of ginger but omg it was amazing! The ginger really helped clear my congestion and the fact that it was herbal, helped me catch some much needed rest. 10/10 would buy.
Jocelyn M.
I did not enjoy this product as much as I would hope. I do not enjoy flavored teas. I did however enjoy the aroma from the tea! If you love flavored water you will love this product. I would not have tried this product if not in my voxbox.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes".
Savanna M.
Logan, UT
Tea is great for making you feel better but I sometimes feel like I have to plug my nose and get it down as quickly as possible! With this tea I was actually able to take my time to enjoy is because it was absolutely delicious!
Alexandra H.
Highlands, TX
I received a tea bag from Influenster for testing purposes. This is the first one that I tested and I enjoyed the flavor. There is something about warm tea and fall that makes you feel great. I would recommend this brand to my friends and I’ll be looking for it at my local grocery store
Nicole Y.
Beacon , NY
I am always buying and trying new teas. It’s one of my latest obsessions. I truly enjoyed the Ginger&Peach tea from #Bigelow. It was aromatic,flavorful and made me feel relaxed. Will definitely make its way to my tea shelf !
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?