BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Frances R.
Frederica, DE
Bigelow Benefits Peach and Ginger Herbal Tea soothes an upset stomach with a luscious peach flavor. The fresh peach flavor combined with spicy ginger adds up to a healing cup of tea. It smells like fresh picked peaches and ginger snaps. I enjoyed the tea so much and my stomach calmed down at the same time. Bigelow Benefits Herbal Tea is a great choice.
J S.
This really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommendThis really taste great I recommend
Amanda B.
Love the scent and taste of this tea! It's so good! I received it complimentary from the Feast Voxbox and I'm so happy I had a chance to try out this brand. I'm seriously obsessed with its peachy scent. Definitely will repurchase!
 S.
N Hollywood, CA
I tried this while sick last week and was weary since I'm not a huge fan of ginger but omg it was amazing! The ginger really helped clear my congestion and the fact that it was herbal, helped me catch some much needed rest. 10/10 would buy.
Jocelyn M.
I did not enjoy this product as much as I would hope. I do not enjoy flavored teas. I did however enjoy the aroma from the tea! If you love flavored water you will love this product. I would not have tried this product if not in my voxbox.

"I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes".
Savanna M.
Logan, UT
Tea is great for making you feel better but I sometimes feel like I have to plug my nose and get it down as quickly as possible! With this tea I was actually able to take my time to enjoy is because it was absolutely delicious!
Ali H.
Waco , TX
I received a tea bag from Influenster for testing purposes. This is the first one that I tested and I enjoyed the flavor. There is something about warm tea and fall that makes you feel great. I would recommend this brand to my friends and I’ll be looking for it at my local grocery store
Nicole Y.
I am always buying and trying new teas. It’s one of my latest obsessions. I truly enjoyed the Ginger&Peach tea from #Bigelow. It was aromatic,flavorful and made me feel relaxed. Will definitely make its way to my tea shelf !
Lindsay W.
Horseheads, NY
I really enjoyed the flavor. I received this product in a voxbox and there was only one packet so it was hard to see any benefits from continued use. It smelled lovely and had a flavor that made it easy to drink. Very smooth
Matthew L.
Vancouver, WA
I’m not the biggest tea fan so I was afraid to try this but honestly... might be giving tea a little more of a chance in my diet. Not my favorite drink but pretty good. But I also am not an avid tea drinker so I want to give it 3 stars from someone who doesn’t regularly drink tea which is way higher than I would normally give tea ha!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?