BY BIGELOW #91 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Prudence L.
Lawrenceville, GA
It’s so good!!! I’m always having tummy issues, and after drinking this tea, I really feel the difference in the lessening of the irritation I usually feel in my digestive system. The flavor of peach and ginger may sound peculiar and weird at first, but I thought it was refreshing and reminiscent of a jazzy peach warm tea!
MONEKA S.
If you're looking for something hot to drink on a cold day, try Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea it will definitely warm you up.!! This tea is soo refreshing, I love the hint of Ginger & Peach the tea has. I would definitely buy this and purchase another box for my aunt, she's a Bigelow fan. I received this tea for free .
Jess S.
Schenectady, NY
I really enjoyed the flavor of this tea. Though I like both ginger and peach flavors, I was happy that neither one were too strong. They were evenly balanced. I like the new packaging of Bigelow as well. It gives it a bit more character instead of the basic tea bag look. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
The first thing I noticed when I opened up the package was the overwhelmingly delicious peach smell. It is sweetly aromatic. The taste is a little more subtle. Which is nice because it is not overwhelming. I received the product complementary from influenster so I can’t speak to the price, but I will certainly purchase it!
Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
I loved the fragrant scent of this tea, as well as the great taste it has. For the price, this is a great value. I received a sample to try so this is a first time for me. I was having flu-like symptoms and this helped a ton! I would definitely recommend it to others and I anticipate buying a whole box in the future.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a regular drinker or green tea but this is the first time i try this Ginger and Peach Herbal Tea, the flavor is delicious, natural, i didn't have to ad any sweetener. I'm delightful surprised of how good it taste! I drank it hot but it gotta be delicious cold too! I would buy it again and totally recommend it!
Sum W.
I had a slightly upset stomach the other day and decided to give this tea a try, and it worked! The ginger flavor is super nice, and the peach goes really well with it. I'm thinking of making it into an iced tea soon. I would definitely try this product again. I received this product for free from Influenster.
Leonardo C.
I got this tea in my influencer box which I am super thankful, but the product is not that good. I mean its okay. If you like ginger in your tea then you're definitely going toile this kind, but I personally don't. Over all the brand is good. Also got a different kind not the same flaver and I like the other one.
Melissa K.
Received this for free for my honest review. I’m not a huge fan of artificial peach flavor and was happy to find that the peach flavor in this tea was pretty mild and complemented the ginger. I am a fan of ginger and would have liked a stronger ginger flavor. Overall, a decent tea with a refreshing flavor.
neva h.
mesa, AZ
Honestly this tea has heaps of flavor and I was pleasantly surprised. I drink tea on a regular basis and decided to drink flavored teas and cut out sugar and honey, this tea did not disappoint to drink alone with no sweeteners ... #teaproudly #complimentary #contest #ad @influenster @bigelowtea thank you!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?