BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Mikaela M.
Lake Ariel, PA
I loved the fragrant scent of this tea, as well as the great taste it has. For the price, this is a great value. I received a sample to try so this is a first time for me. I was having flu-like symptoms and this helped a ton! I would definitely recommend it to others and I anticipate buying a whole box in the future.
Arlette P.
Indianapolis, IN
I'm a regular drinker or green tea but this is the first time i try this Ginger and Peach Herbal Tea, the flavor is delicious, natural, i didn't have to ad any sweetener. I'm delightful surprised of how good it taste! I drank it hot but it gotta be delicious cold too! I would buy it again and totally recommend it!
Sum W.
I had a slightly upset stomach the other day and decided to give this tea a try, and it worked! The ginger flavor is super nice, and the peach goes really well with it. I'm thinking of making it into an iced tea soon. I would definitely try this product again. I received this product for free from Influenster.
Leonardo C.
Houston
I got this tea in my influencer box which I am super thankful, but the product is not that good. I mean its okay. If you like ginger in your tea then you're definitely going toile this kind, but I personally don't. Over all the brand is good. Also got a different kind not the same flaver and I like the other one.
Melissa K.
Received this for free for my honest review. I’m not a huge fan of artificial peach flavor and was happy to find that the peach flavor in this tea was pretty mild and complemented the ginger. I am a fan of ginger and would have liked a stronger ginger flavor. Overall, a decent tea with a refreshing flavor.
neva h.
Mesa, AZ
Honestly this tea has heaps of flavor and I was pleasantly surprised. I drink tea on a regular basis and decided to drink flavored teas and cut out sugar and honey, this tea did not disappoint to drink alone with no sweeteners ... #teaproudly #complimentary #contest #ad @influenster @bigelowtea thank you!
Lisa J.
It is good tea. I cannot attest to the health benefits because my stomach was not upset before I drank it, so did it give me a "calm stomach"? Can't really say. Tastes good, and like most tea, it does have a calming effect. I have bought Bigelow tea in the past, so if it was a good price, I would buy again
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I have to say I was a little disappointed. It had a nice peachy flavor but I didn’t pick up on the ginger much at all and it was a bit minty and I really didn’t like that with a peach and ginger flavor.
Megan C.
N Hollywood, CA
Smooth taste with just enough ginger kick. This is an excellent tea to drink over a good book or excellent conversation next to a roaring fire. Or whatever you like. Just try this tea. You'll thank me. I did receive this product free for testing purposes but the opinions in this review are all my own.
Briana R.
pawtucket, RI
Love love love this tea you can taste every aspect of flavor put in this tea.... I am a tea lover I usually buy loose leaf tea from teavana and this tea was so good I bought several boxes from stop and shop. And I love the idea of all natural, and wellness brought into the brand and design aspect.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?