BY BIGELOW #91 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Danielle P.
Cordova, TN
I am not a hot tea drinker! But Bigelow tea has helped changed that! I received the Peach and Lemon flavors in my Feast Vox Box and I only had to add a little bit of honey for taste. The Peach and Ginger helps to calm your stomach and definitely did just that. I will now incorporate hot tea into my daily diet to help cut down on my coffee!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I hate drinking tea without sugar. That’s just part of how I grew up. But with this, I don’t feel the least bit bothered drinking a cup without sugar. This tea has a phenomenal taste, great properties, and smells wonderful. I adore the Benefits line but most stores near me don’t carry them. I only just happened to find Calming Stomach recently.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This really surprised me!! I drink peach sweet tea normally so i was excited to try this. I could taste the peppermint! Actually it was better than i expected! The ginger peach flavor was just the right amount of flavor to make this tea good.. they say it calms your tummy- i could see that actually happening if you needed your tummy calmed!!
Gemini Y.
I love Tea! This was a yummy and truly calming tea. I love juicing ginger in basically all of my tea just because it gives a hint of spice, and the aroma from it just wow! Personally, I felt that the peach had overpowered the ginger in this drink but that wasn't a problem to me. This is a good tea to start your morning off with!
Danielle T.
Rohnert Park, CA
I wasn't sure about the flavor combination of this. When I opened the package the scent was yummy. After I made the cup of tea and after the first sip It was love. I really like the taste it is a bit minty and fruity combination. I would recommended for those cold nights by the fire.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI
I like almost every type of tea, but ginger teas are very difficult for me to enjoy. They are usually very weak. This brand, however, was very good! The ginger was a bit spicy and the peach didn't come through as much as I would have liked... but it is still far and beyond better than other ginger teas that I have tried.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Not a huge fan of the taste, you have to be a fan of licorice taste from the licorice root. The smell is lovely; peaches! The ginger is very calming to the stomach though, that I can say! I would buy this to help with my UC, ginger is very good for inflammation! I would recommend giving it a try, you may enjoy it more than me!
Jackie A.
El Monte, CA
I am not the hugest fan of tea but with this one and a little sprinkle of honey, it was delicious!!!!! It met all my expectations and there are no room for improvements. It kept me calm and put me in the right mood to read a book and finish my night off. I received this for free to try but honestly, it’s awesome and I cannot wait to go grocery shopping and buy their other flavors!
Jan a.
Aptos , CA
This tea is tasty I got if for free in my Feast VoxBox. Never before I had this tea and well is pretty good. I can feel some taste of sweet peaches, and the after taste is mint 😋 yummy I think I will buy some of this tea.
Kellie B.
Pretty impressed with this tea. Definitely does not taste like it just came from a bag! It’s got a much more robust flavor than I expected. The tea is very herbal but has a nice fruity balance as well. Great to help you relax after a long, stressful day!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?