BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Danielle T.
Rohnert Park, CA
I wasn't sure about the flavor combination of this. When I opened the package the scent was yummy. After I made the cup of tea and after the first sip It was love. I really like the taste it is a bit minty and fruity combination. I would recommended for those cold nights by the fire.
Emily B.
Lansing, MI
I like almost every type of tea, but ginger teas are very difficult for me to enjoy. They are usually very weak. This brand, however, was very good! The ginger was a bit spicy and the peach didn't come through as much as I would have liked... but it is still far and beyond better than other ginger teas that I have tried.
Kiersten F.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Not a huge fan of the taste, you have to be a fan of licorice taste from the licorice root. The smell is lovely; peaches! The ginger is very calming to the stomach though, that I can say! I would buy this to help with my UC, ginger is very good for inflammation! I would recommend giving it a try, you may enjoy it more than me!
Jackie A.
Goleta, CA
I am not the hugest fan of tea but with this one and a little sprinkle of honey, it was delicious!!!!! It met all my expectations and there are no room for improvements. It kept me calm and put me in the right mood to read a book and finish my night off. I received this for free to try but honestly, it’s awesome and I cannot wait to go grocery shopping and buy their other flavors!
Kellie B.
Pretty impressed with this tea. Definitely does not taste like it just came from a bag! It’s got a much more robust flavor than I expected. The tea is very herbal but has a nice fruity balance as well. Great to help you relax after a long, stressful day!
Jan G.
This tea is tasty I got if for free in my Feast VoxBox. Never before I had this tea and well is pretty good. I can feel some taste of sweet peaches, and the after taste is mint 😋 yummy I think I will buy some of this tea.
MONEKA S.
If you're looking for something hot to drink on a cold day, try Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea it will definitely warm you up.!! This tea is soo refreshing, I love the hint of Ginger & Peach the tea has. I would definitely buy this and purchase another box for my aunt, she's a Bigelow fan. I received this tea for free .
Jess S.
Schenectady, NY
I really enjoyed the flavor of this tea. Though I like both ginger and peach flavors, I was happy that neither one were too strong. They were evenly balanced. I like the new packaging of Bigelow as well. It gives it a bit more character instead of the basic tea bag look. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Amber K.
Westmont, IL
The first thing I noticed when I opened up the package was the overwhelmingly delicious peach smell. It is sweetly aromatic. The taste is a little more subtle. Which is nice because it is not overwhelming. I received the product complementary from influenster so I can’t speak to the price, but I will certainly purchase it!
Prudence L.
Lawrenceville, GA
It’s so good!!! I’m always having tummy issues, and after drinking this tea, I really feel the difference in the lessening of the irritation I usually feel in my digestive system. The flavor of peach and ginger may sound peculiar and weird at first, but I thought it was refreshing and reminiscent of a jazzy peach warm tea!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?