BY BIGELOW #60 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Araceli P.
Mundelein, IL
O taste the tea warm and it has this nice warm flavor you can taste the peach more than the ginger and also some.other herb so.it was great the only time was when it got colder it has this spicy flavor probably because of the ginger. The bag as soon as you open it it brongs out the flavor, then the tag has this nice inspiration words that you will like.
Kayla C.
Gainesville, FL
All I can say is YUM! And it's good for me too? The Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal tea states that it is meant to calm your tummy and that it does! I was drinking a different brand of tea with similar ingredients as I strive for a calm tummy, but the taste and brew quality far surpasses! I will definitely have to go track it down in stores to purchase to enjoy again.
Tyler C.
Arnold, MD
Love the flavor of this tea! It’s listed as Ginger & Peach, but I get strong notes of peppermint that dissipate leaving a peach aftertaste. It’s listed as beneficial for digestion, while I haven’t routinely had this tea, I cannot attest to it, but ginger is always helpful. Got as a sample, but will purchase again, and recommend to those seeking a balanced, minty, herbal tea.
Sayde F.
Ginger has such great benefits for your body and add a little peach flavor they enhance each other which is a great combo but the peppermint or mint flavor isn't exactly what you expect when drinking this tea. It is refreshing but between the ginger and mint it's little too bitter for me
Shannon M.
Orange, CA
I'm not a huge tea drinker but I have been trying to drink more tea or at least switch things up so I'm not always drinking coffee. I just got back from visiting my folks in Oregon and well the weather there is super crisp and clean. Came back to California and felt a tension headache coming on so I drank this and it tasted fairly well and helped sooth my head.
Kirsten E.
Richmond, VA
As a tea and coffee drinker, I definitely enjoy trying new kinds. The price is certainly average for a decent quality tea. Bigelow brand teas are what we end up trying most often tea wise, so we’d definitely buy again. The packaging is bright, informative, and appealing. As for the calming stomach effect, I can’t say whether or not it has done anything yet.
Chesney R.
Odenville, AL
I will always love a good tea! The tea bag and packaging was adorable and I absolutely love the colorfulness. The tea was very tasty and smelled really good. This is the first time I've ever tried this tea, but I would definitely recommend this product to someone else.
Cheyenne J.
Lebanon, ME
Packaging was easy to open. The price seems to be good in the stores, though I got this free through Influenster. I was leery of the flavor of the tea before I tried it, thinking I wouldn’t like it. I actually did enjoy it though. When I tried this tea, I had a pretty upset stomach and this tea seemed to settle it down. Will buy in the future.
Keri D.
Starke, FL
This really surprised me!! I drink peach sweet tea normally so i was excited to try this. I could taste the peppermint! Actually it was better than i expected! The ginger peach flavor was just the right amount of flavor to make this tea good.. they say it calms your tummy- i could see that actually happening if you needed your tummy calmed!!
Danielle P.
Cordova , TN
I am not a hot tea drinker! But Bigelow tea has helped changed that! I received the Peach and Lemon flavors in my Feast Vox Box and I only had to add a little bit of honey for taste. The Peach and Ginger helps to calm your stomach and definitely did just that. I will now incorporate hot tea into my daily diet to help cut down on my coffee!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?