BY BIGELOW #91 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
The taste alone of this tea is very pleasant. A nice fruity but soft flavor. I did add a teaspoon of honey after and the flavor intensified more to my liking. I did however notice not much flavor payoff when i added some more water to the same tea bag, but I honestly didn’t mind. I had this tea right before going to bed while reading a book. Perfection!
Kaytlin S.
CHARLESTON, SC
I have never heard of this tea brand before and I am not a huge hot tea fan, but I decided to try this product one morning. I tried the calm stomach tea because I was nervous for a big exam and I thought it might could help me. I was so right! This tea has a really good flavor and calmed my stomach, I would definitely want to try other flavors as well! Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
l m.
This tea is calming and tasty. After a long day of travel and cleaning up its nice to come up and unwind with some peach ginger tea! It could be a little more ginger-y (I do love me some ginger) plus ginger is good for your tummy. I like this combination and would probably buy more!  Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Victoria A.
So the Bigelow Benefits was given to me in my Feast Voxbox. I was very worried to how it would taste because I can’t stand sweet tea. Right when I opened the bag it was an overpowering smell of peach. Well I steeped for 4 minutes in warm water and it is very freaking delicious. There is not a bitter taste as compared to green tea and the peach and ginger balance is very subtle but beautiful. No after tastes wither.
Stacy R.
Bessemer, AL
The Bigelow With Benefits Ginger and Peach Tea is formulated to calm your stomach and otv truly does calm your stomach. I love the flavor and and especially love that it's not bitter without added sweetners. I look forward to trying more Bigelow with Benefits Tea.
*I recieved this free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Juliette N.
San Diego, CA
I generally don't enjoy peach teas, but this one was delightful! The ginger and orange really tempered the peach for a well rounded flavor with a hint of that ginger spice. I had never heard of Bigelow Benefits, but I loved their other teas, and this was no exception. I got my sample complimentary, but I'll definitely be buying more. I even got to try it on a day when my tummy was a bit off and it seemed to help a bit. Thanks, Influenster!
Amanda S.
Mount Vernon, NY
I absolutely LOVED this product! it was great driving it warm. where I am at it is starting to get much cooler and trying this out one cold morning was great! I love anything peach and the flavor tasted great! I would recommend this product to anyone!  I tend to always have an upset stomach in the morning (have had this problem since high school ) and this definitely helped it settle!
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
I really like how refreshed I felt after drinking the Ginger peach tea. i didn't know if I would like the flavors because, I'm not a fan of ginger, but the Ginger did not overpower the peach taste. I checked where I can buy Bigelow tea and found it at Walmart. Bigelow tea sells for about the same price as the tea I buy😀.
I will definitely recommend Bigelow tea to my friends.
#teaproudly #complimentary #contest #ad @influenster @bigelowtea
Marci J.
Phenomenal! I like a good peach tea that isn’t overpowering; this was just the right amount of peach without taking away from the the other flavors of the tea. You can taste the subtle hints of the orange and the ginger which makes for a delectable treat. I’m definitely going to add this to my tea repertoire!
Kassie B.
Aurora, IL
I LOVED this Bigelow Ginger and Peach herbal tea! I was so excited to try a different flavor by this brand because I would usually just get the green tea or green tea with lemon by them. I love the strong scent of peach!! Although it does not taste that much like peach I love that it's not overly gingery either! I felt so good after having a hot mug of this tea!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?