BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Shae B.
Casselberry, FL
Although this was not a flavor I enjoy, I believe I can give an unbiased review. The flavors mentioned on this tea are somehow individually tasted, so you really get the full palette with each sip. My stomach is very sensitive, so I drank this with a meal that would normal upset my stomach and it really did provide a calm stomach. I am not really a fan of flavored teas, so I can't see myself reaching for this regularly, however if you are the type to love flavored teas and enjoy the peach & peppermint flavors, this is for you!
Amber C.
Jamestown, TN
I enjoy tea, but I’m not a tea enthusiast like many people. Well, that’s changed since I received a free sample of this peach and ginger tea. I literally tried it on Thursday night, and bought two boxes on Saturday. (I also bought a box of the blackberry and cinnamon and it is phenomenal.) This tea is sweet, peachy, and spicy all in one. The first time I tried it, I had an upset stomach. This tea made me feel so much better. I just add a little honey for extra sweetness, and it’s perfect. Recommend 100% and will continue to purchase.
Melanie E.
Flora, MS
I love the ginger, but I have never been a fan of peach anything. This was ok, but that's only my personal opinion because of my dislike of peach. Not too pricey. I would recommend to others that do like both ginger and peach. The lemon and echinacea was much better. I really enjoyed it! Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal TeaBigelow® Benefits Lemon & Echinacea Herbal Tea
Angelis S.
Seattle, WA
I was fortunate to get a free sample of this tea in my Feast VoxBox. It came at a perfect time as the weather is getting colder. The ginger and peach flavor really warmed up my spirits, letting me pretend warmer weather is still here. I was also pleasantly surprised that there wasn't a residual flavor in my mouth when the tea was gone. I will definitely look for Bigelow Tea in the future.
Caitlin T.
This tea was great! I’ve been a hot tea fan since I was in college and ginger peach has always been one of my go to flavors. It has a perfect balance of sweet and zing.
Courtney L.
Boston, MA
Bigelow’s ginger and peach herbal tea was nothing short of delightful and soothing! I️ made myself of cup of this tea after a long workday and the fragrant peach, ginger, orange, and chamomile flavors made me feel refreshed and calm!

The soothing, sweet blend of flavors are perfect for a refreshing afternoon pick-me-up to carry you through the rest of your busy day or a calming treat to relax your body and mind before getting some much needed shuteye!
H I U 張.
Oakland, CA
I'm a coffee and tea gal. Mainly just green and black tea. However, with Bigelow Tea Ginger & Peach herbal tea, I'm really digging it. I thought I wouldn't like it at first because it's "herbal tea". You know, your girl needs that caffeine. It's not sugary sweet, but if you want to add a hint of honey I think it would taste great. I would definitely get this again(:

*disclaimer, I got a complimentary sample of this but the review is my honest opinion.
Shirley P.
Bronx, NY
The taste alone of this tea is very pleasant. A nice fruity but soft flavor. I did add a teaspoon of honey after and the flavor intensified more to my liking. I did however notice not much flavor payoff when i added some more water to the same tea bag, but I honestly didn’t mind. I had this tea right before going to bed while reading a book. Perfection!
Kaytlin S.
CHARLESTON, SC
I have never heard of this tea brand before and I am not a huge hot tea fan, but I decided to try this product one morning. I tried the calm stomach tea because I was nervous for a big exam and I thought it might could help me. I was so right! This tea has a really good flavor and calmed my stomach, I would definitely want to try other flavors as well! Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
l m.
This tea is calming and tasty. After a long day of travel and cleaning up its nice to come up and unwind with some peach ginger tea! It could be a little more ginger-y (I do love me some ginger) plus ginger is good for your tummy. I like this combination and would probably buy more!  Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?