BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Kacee F.
Craigsville , VA
I'm not normally a fan of peach tea but I added a spoon full of honey in advance and have already added this to our grocery list! It's the perfect mix to enjoy before bed!
Elizabeth H.
Winchester, KY
Great balanced flavor. I wouldn't usually choose this flavor, but I unexpectedly loved it. I would recommend this for someone who doesn't usually like tea because the flavor is a bit on the sweet side (but not overpowering).
Chelsey  F.
Rowley, MA
This tea is awesome! Usually I add honey to my tea, but after receiving this in my VoxBox I tried it and to my surprise it’s the first tea I didn’t need to add anything to! It is excellent on its own, can’t wait to buy more!
Shenerra S.
Miramar, FL
Love the taste of the Ginger and Peach tea! You can taste a hint of the fruity flavor with zap of Ginger. It's benefits are good for your body and naturally flavored!
Tasha W.
Athens, TX
Bigelow teas can be used for your moods when your feeling blue or blah. They can also be used for your health, to clam your stomach, and so much more just depending on what flavor you get. Their teas are all-natural, gluten-free, caffeine-free, and non-GMO.
I've personally tried two of their herbal teas, and I was amazed at the quality of the beverages.  Also, the packaging was very colorful and eye-catching. I will be purchasing these drinks in the future.

I tried the ginger & peach herbal tea it smelled just like peaches. This tea would be excellent to calm your stomach or just because you like the flavor. I love this tea and recommend you try all the different drinks from this company.

Charmaine C.
Vacaville, CA
Delicious!! Perfectly flavored with peach and a hit of ginger. A nice relaxing drink, perfect for after dinner. Because of the ginger, it is also good for an upset stomach.
Alissa H.
Fountain, CO
I really loved this tea! I loved the peach taste and I especially loved that the ginger was there to kind of soothe my stomach. I was very pleased with it. I will buy this tea again for sure. So good! :)
Ruth L.
I absolutely loved this tea flavor! By far one of my favorites. It also helped me so much with my tummy issues. I have an upset stomach almost everyday & the day I drank this tea I didn't have any issues! I will definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from an irritable bowel. Definitely purchasing this next time I go grocery shopping! Bigelow you have definitely outdone yourself with this!
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
This is one of my favorite brands of tea. Bigelow Brand tea has many different flavors of tea, this is the first time I have tried the ginger & peach flavored Bigelow herbal tea and it tastes great!
It doesn’t have any bitterness to it at all, I can taste a hint of ginger and a light taste of peach. This year doesn’t taste watered down but it’s not over powering either, the flavor is perfect.
Amby O.
Atlanta, GA
I received this tea as part of my Voxbox. And since I’m such a tea lover I couldn’t wait to try it, and put it In one of my bags. It just so happened that a few days later I was having a bit of stomach pain at school and I remembered this tea had some ginger in it and could possibly help. When I first made the tea I didn’t think I would like it at all. It didn’t smell fruity like I expected, but when I tried it it ended up being really good. I drank it with a bit of sweetener and my stomach felt a lot better afterwards. Besides the initially off putting smell, this tea was really good, and now I’m interested in trying the whole line of herbal teas.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?