BY BIGELOW #63 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

lydia m.
this ginger peach tea tastes amazing. you can drink it iced or hot and it’s flavorful both ways. it’s better than most teas i’ve tasted. i️ will definitely be trying again.
Shelbi L.
Boise, ID
This time of year I’m obsessed with hot tea. Especially ones with ginger... love the added taste and the health benefits are great as well. Add a little honey and perfect!
Kacee F.
Craigsville, VA
I'm not normally a fan of peach tea but I added a spoon full of honey in advance and have already added this to our grocery list! It's the perfect mix to enjoy before bed!
Elizabeth H.
Winchester, KY
Great balanced flavor. I wouldn't usually choose this flavor, but I unexpectedly loved it. I would recommend this for someone who doesn't usually like tea because the flavor is a bit on the sweet side (but not overpowering).
Chelsey  F.
Rowley, MA
This tea is awesome! Usually I add honey to my tea, but after receiving this in my VoxBox I tried it and to my surprise it’s the first tea I didn’t need to add anything to! It is excellent on its own, can’t wait to buy more!
Shenerra S.
Miramar, FL
Love the taste of the Ginger and Peach tea! You can taste a hint of the fruity flavor with zap of Ginger. It's benefits are good for your body and naturally flavored!
Tasha W.
Athens, TX
Bigelow teas can be used for your moods when your feeling blue or blah. They can also be used for your health, to clam your stomach, and so much more just depending on what flavor you get. Their teas are all-natural, gluten-free, caffeine-free, and non-GMO.
I've personally tried two of their herbal teas, and I was amazed at the quality of the beverages.  Also, the packaging was very colorful and eye-catching. I will be purchasing these drinks in the future.

I tried the ginger & peach herbal tea it smelled just like peaches. This tea would be excellent to calm your stomach or just because you like the flavor. I love this tea and recommend you try all the different drinks from this company.

Charmaine C.
Vacaville, CA
Delicious!! Perfectly flavored with peach and a hit of ginger. A nice relaxing drink, perfect for after dinner. Because of the ginger, it is also good for an upset stomach.
Alissa H.
Fountain, CO
I really loved this tea! I loved the peach taste and I especially loved that the ginger was there to kind of soothe my stomach. I was very pleased with it. I will buy this tea again for sure. So good! :)
Ruth L.
I absolutely loved this tea flavor! By far one of my favorites. It also helped me so much with my tummy issues. I have an upset stomach almost everyday & the day I drank this tea I didn't have any issues! I will definitely recommend this to anyone who suffers from an irritable bowel. Definitely purchasing this next time I go grocery shopping! Bigelow you have definitely outdone yourself with this!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?