BY BIGELOW #99 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Kim R.
Staten Island , NY
First of all, this smelled amazing once I️ took it out of the package. The taste was mild which is what I️ look for when trying flavored tea. I️ would buy again!
Jamie S.
Forest Hill, MD
I am always looking for new tea flavors!! This is amazing for a cold rainy day or when you want a fruity tea to get you through your day. I recommend this highly
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
Loved it!  It had such a nice, genuine taste.  I would definitely pick this up on my next trip to the store.  The price point is also really good!
Joann P.
Fontana, CA
This tea tastes amazing, I have never tried this tea before. It takes 4 minutes for the tea to seap trough the bag. I will definitely add this to my grocery list.
Jessica h.
Newark, DE
I drink it first thing in the morning to start my day. It smells amazing and tastes delicious. It does have a bit of a spicy taste more so than a peach taste. I would recommend it to a friend.
Amalia J.
N Royalton, OH
I really liked the ginger and peach tea. The flavors really complemented each other well, and were really soothing to my cold. I liked the packaging and would likely repurchase this tea again. Definitely recommend trying this tea to a friend.
Ashley P.
Houma, LA
Super super super delicious I would recommend this T to anybody absolutely nothing that I don't hate about it I receive these products free for reviewing purposes and testing purposes#TeaProudly, #contest, #complimentary, #ad @Influenster @BigelowTea
Amy T.
Harrisonville, MO
This tea is absolutely amazing! I usually don't step out side of my normal tea brand but after trying this i think I'm making a switch! Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Justin S.
Temple Terr, FL
Probably one of the better tasting teas I've had lately and felt great after. I had some food that upset my stomach and I figured what better time than to try this out and it actually helped.
Jennifer B.
I love this tea! The peach and ginger flavors were so accurate and strong. I have also already bought some more because they are a good price for the quality of tea you get!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?