BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Esther B.
Bronx, NY
It's so smooth and smells absolutely amazing when brewed. I love all the natural ingredients in it, and there's nothing harsh or artificial. Totally gonna buy more!
Kim L.
Ginger and Peach are my two favorite things and this tea made such a great combo! Sweet and tangy, highly recommend only if you like ginger though, because you can definitely taste it.
Gabriella R.
So refreshing and so very tasty! I was a bit skeptical at first trying this flavor as I’m not a huge fan of ginger, but it wasn’t so strong. Was very delightful! 😊
Dana R.
College Sta, TX
The smell is fantastic, and taste wise, I definitely got the ginger and peach, but the marshmallow root gives an overwhelming strange sweetness that I did not like
Amber L.
Oconomowoc, WI
Delish! I'm anyways nervous with ginger tea being too strong but this was not overpowering. The ginger and peach were a perfectly pleasant combination together! Fabulous for after a big meal as ginger is great for you stomach!
Devyn H.
Cottonwood, AZ
This tea was so yummy and really did soothe my tummy!! I love the flavor and will be buying more at the store!! Thank you influencer for the free tea to try out!!
Niki J.
Elba, ['', '', '']
Light and refreshing taste. The ginger doesn't over power the peach at all! I personally enjoy my teas hot, but I believe this one would taste just as great cold!
Kim R.
Staten Island , NY
First of all, this smelled amazing once I️ took it out of the package. The taste was mild which is what I️ look for when trying flavored tea. I️ would buy again!
Danielle T.
Oxford, CT
Loved it!  It had such a nice, genuine taste.  I would definitely pick this up on my next trip to the store.  The price point is also really good!
Elizabeth K.
Winchester, KY
I was a little apprehensive about this flavor of tea as I don't like ginger. But, I am a fan of Bigelow and I love peach tea. I was pleasantly surprised! Definitely would buy again!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?