BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Pedro A.
Miami Beach, FL
Delicious and natural. Great for a cold day or to take away the flu. Loved the taste and smell of the tea. Really enjoyed it. Nice packaging and conveniently tucked in the bag. Would buy again !
Isa M.
Ashland, WI
I thoroughly enjoyed this tea. Ginger peach is one of my favorite flavors, and this tea did not disappoint. It was pleasantly sweet with a balanced peach and ginger flavor. Ginger usually relieves nausea for me as well.
holley t.
COLUMBIANA, AL
Let's just start with the smell ... once you get the scent in your nose, you are lost in a warm peach aroma that is just so so lovely . If I could bottle the scent into a candle , I would be set.

The taste is absolutely wonderful. It has a slight minty taste, but a strong flavorful peach taste as well. Many teas taste "watered down" but this one is very favorable and oh so enjoyable . I am so happy to have discovered this because I will be purchasing a few boxes and trying other flavors.

I love this tea. You will too. If you appreciate a good flavorful tea that begins to relax you from the first smell before your first sip...if you love a good "tea experience " ( and my tea enthusiasts know what I mean ) then give this tea a shot. You will not be dissapointed .
Angela j.
Tea has great benefits to help us and to stay strong . It's important to fuel our body with real ingredients and nothing artificial. This tea is amazing the flavor is great and taste great too.
Beth E.
Roanoke, TX
I really liked the smell and flavor of this tea however it had my stomach rumbling shortly after drinking! It may have been too potent of a product for me with the ginger. I probably wouldn’t buy it again.
Kathryn W.
Pfafftown, NC
I usually stick to black or chai tea on most days, but I really like the idea of drinking tea with a health/wellness benefit when needed. I drank the Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea after eating a big meal and I was expecting it to taste intensely of peach and ginger. Instead, this tea contains about 10 herbal ingredients and I really picked up on the peppermint, peach, and maybe the fennel or licorice root. I thought the taste was ok and very herb-like, with a sweet aftertaste. I think I would need to try this variety several times before I could say that it definitively settles stomach issues, but I did enjoy drinking after dinner with dessert. I like the simple and direct packaging, the non-GMO ingredients, and the natural flavors. I could see myself buying a few boxes in the future and I really like that Bigelow teas are generally more affordable and widely available compared to similar wellness brands. I'm not sure if I could choose which flavors I want most! I received this product free from Influenster in the #feastvoxbox.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
I was a little skeptical about this flavor but I was so happy I tried it. It definitely has calming & soothing effects on your tummy and tastes great. Very satisfied!!!
Lynette R.
Delicious tea!  I love Bigelow Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea, it's great to have in the morning or at night just before bed.  Tastes great and I love it!
Carmela R.
Bigelow Cozy Chamomile is my favorite tea so I was excited to try this sample when,I received it in my Feast Voxbox. It's delish! The combo of ginger and peach is great! Highly recommend!
Jacqueline A.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Don't like ginger but could easily drink this tea. Very healthy and sore throat found relief. Design is nice. Would recommend. Flavor was unique and smelled awesome.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?