BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Michelle B.
Harrison Twp, MI
Mmmmm the flavor peach is so bright and fresh! A Perfect balance with the ginger makes great for cold winters or even summery mornings . Recently Received a complimentary sample of this Soothing and delicious tea... It’s now one of my favorites, good value and it’s a brand I can pick up most anywhere!
Francesca T.
Fairfax, VA
What had me with this product was the combination of ginger and peach. My curiosity got the best of me and Bigelow did a great job with this amazing concoction. This was my 1st time being introduced to the benefits line and I will be buying this for my enjoyment. The 2-tastes compliment each other well. I was afraid the ginger would take over the peach, but that was not the case. You do not need a sweetener for this tea and it pairs well with a good book! I hope you enjoy this product as much as I did!
Svetlana P.
Orange, CA
Love the taste! I am also a big fan of ginger so the combination of peach and ginger are so warming and winterful. I think this is a perfect winter tea to drink home or at work. It doesn't have caffeine so even my kids love to drink it (I just wait till it is a room temperature). Great find!
Jordan C.
The tea smells fantastic the second you open the package. The sweet peach with a hint of ginger is something you pick up on immediately. The tea has a steep time of four minutes. I really enjoyed the flavor compared to other warm teas I have tried, I just would have loved a little more ginger punch to the taste. I received this complimentary product as apart of the Influenster Feast VoxBox.
Karen S.
I'm gonna start by saying that I'm not a big herbal tea drinker. To me the smell was overpowering. The tea tasted fine, but the smell strong for me. I drank half of it warm, and the other half cold. I liked it better iced than warm. It did help with calming my stomach, which is great. I would definitely purchase this and enjoy it cold. Got it free for testing purposes from Influenster.
Sandra H.
IRVINE, CA
Love the peach ginger flavors. This brand always has the best taste for value. The product is packaged well to preserve aroma. Very great packaging makes it easy to identify in store also. I would definitely recommend this brand to anyone.
Brittany S.
Westwood, NJ
This was not my favorite tea - I prefer the flavor to be a lot stronger. Maybe I could have steeped it for longer? In any case, I do suffer from stomach problems and ginger tea has helped me in the past. I don’t think this did much for me.
Carmen F.
Buffalo, NY
The packaging and design is a big difference from the Bigelow I'm used to. Great job re-marketing to stay relevant. I really love the flavor combination and I'm glad it's an herbal tea so I won't be up all night. My only gripe is that I wish I could taste a bit more of the ginger. The tea bag is not weak and has strong flavor. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Jessica T.
Love love love bigelow tea. Always fresh and always crisp tasting. I received this specific tea in my most recent vox box and I’m pregnant and dealing with that first trimester morning sickness. I decided to try the stomach tea and ugh! Sooo good and it settled my tummy right now. I already love BIGELOW especially their salted caramel tea, which is my go to permanent tea that I drink instead of coffee, but this one is really good, fresh, crisp, and yummy :) very satisfied. Give it a try today :)
Kelsie M.
Madison Hts, MI
I had high expectations for the flavor of the Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal tea. I am absolutely in love with Peach flavored drinks but the mix of the peach and the ginger was a bit strong for my liking. I would of thought that it would have had the sharp bite of ginger with a cool refreshing taste of peach but it was more overpowering than expected. I did love the smooth taste of the Bigelow tea though and will definitely purchase Bigelow in the future!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?