BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Jacquelyn D.
S Plainfield, NJ
I️ tried this calm stomach tea the other day when I️ was feeling nauseous and I️ must say that the ginger definitely calmed my stomach down. I️ was pleased with the outcome plus the tea tastes amazing
Melissa M.
This was such a refreshing hot cup of tea. The ginger did not overpower the peach. I made the mistake of adding sugar instead of honey because I ran out. Still a delicious cup of tea.
Emily P.
Adams, MA
Peach and ginger are two of my favorite flavors. So glad they're together in this tea! The flavor is light and enhanced by a bit of honey. I will likely buy this tea again.
Heather C.
Pendergrass, GA
This was great when I had a sore throat. I added lemon and honey and it was the perfect combination. I nice hint of peach. Packaging was perfect and looked expensive but it’s priced very reasonably.
Rachel B.
River Grove , IL
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea is so yummy! The smell and taste really come through. The ginger for stomach is very enhanced. I would recommend to anyone and would buy it again.
Jennifer S.
Wadsworth, OH
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea tastes great and is so comforting! The blend of ginger and peach is the perfect mix of a little spice and a little sweet!
paige w.
St Francisvle, IL
I love this tea, it taste great and is so good I could even drink it without a stomach ache. It did seem to calm my stomach though. I'm glad I got to try it, it's so yummy!
Kristin A.
Carnegie, PA
The perfect balance of peach and ginger (I find that usually, similar teas are too strong on the ginger, making the tea taste medicinal overall). Perfect for a relaxing evening.
Ashley T.
Absolutely LOVE this! Never tried this brand before and now I will totally get it again! No one flavor is SO overpowering - the flavors just compliment each other so well.
Rene B.
West Newton, MA
I’m not big on tea but ginger peach is my #1 - I usually go for herbal or white teas if I do have tea. I like that it’s a little fruity & a teeny bit spicy - if you haven’t tried it, get ON IT :)
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?