BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Gabriele C.
Really loved the flavor of this tea and with the cold weather it was perfect to drink while reading a book and keeping warm and made me ready for bed! Will be purchasing more of these!
Katy T.
West columbia, SC
My personal opinion on the peach ginger tea: it was my first time trying this product. I would probably try other flavors. I can’t really compare it to other brands because I haven’t really drank hot tea.
Anastasia W.
N Hollywood, CA
Really good balance in taste. Also with all those holiday foods ginger tea for your tummy and ginger tea that tastes good is a great heavy food solution to holiday belly aches. ill be buying a box for sure
Naomi V.
New Bedford, MA
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea love how packed with flavor it is really does taste like peach and very soothing! My new purchase for fall winter #teaproudly!
Adriana D.
Florence, AZ
Yummm yumm yumm. It was soooo good!!! I am very picky when it comea to my tea and this was perfect!!! Great taste and smell as well!! I got it for free to try out and im glad i did!!!
Aurora L.
Pasadena, CA
I love ginger and peach anything, so this was a slam dunk for me. I will probably end up purchasing an entire package of these, I thought it was so good! It made me want to make peach and ginger tarts or something sweet to pair with it. I'd love to have this as an option when a guest is staying over. So good!
Liel M.
Haifa, Istael
My favorite he is always with Ginger and when I tried this one with beach that was perfect and I really enjoyed every second of it
It’s definitely what better than I expected.
Tiffani M.
I opened this tea not sure if I would like the flavor or not. There's a very fine line between delicious ginger taste and disgusting ginger taste - and this one is delicious!!
Marilyn S.
Reading, PA
Since I've got this in the box I love it . The flavored together are amazing. This is the first time I have tried this tea. I will be buying this tea again in the future and recommend it to my friends.
Amanda G.
Charlotte, NC
I love ginger tea and having the peach flavor was so yummy. This tea was the perfect drink for a mid afternoon pick me up that is good for you as well, a positive in my book.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?