BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Ashley R.
I’m not a huge fan of ginger but it compliments the peach very nicely in this tea. I usually get upset stomachs around this time of the year (fall/winter) when I have a cold so this is a great product for it!
Sanetra S.
Fayetteville, TN
The best tea ever!!! Who would've thought I would love this preach ginger tea with a hint of peppermint and other ingredients. Most definitely would recommend this brand and flavor to anyone!
Fiona M.
Mount Juliet, TN
One of the tastiest herbal tea I’ve tasted in quite a while! I also couldn’t believe how affordable it was! I would say it’s just as good if not a little better than Yogi tea depending on which kind you get.
Taylor M.
Visalia, CA
This tea was so good! I'm a huge fan of peach anything, and I'm willing to try just about any brand of peach tea. The ginger gave it a nice kick. I think I'll keep this around. :)
Morgan S.
I received this for free in my VoxBox and was instantly excited. I love trying out new teas. And this is definently my new favorite! I can’t wait to go buy more flavors and test them all out! Highly recommend
Diana M.
The tea quality is great but the ginger flavor was a little to strong for my liking. I will definitely be trying there other flavors in the future because the quality is very good. Would recommend to friends
Rosanne C.
Berkeley Hts, NJ
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea this tea is delicious. It has a natural sweetness with subtle hints of Ginger and peach. Perfect to warm up on a cool fall day and to curb a sweet craving.
Katy T.
West columbia, SC
My personal opinion on the peach ginger tea: it was my first time trying this product. I would probably try other flavors. I can’t really compare it to other brands because I haven’t really drank hot tea.
Ana R.
Chula Vista, CA
I was expecting big things from this tea, unfortunately I was left disappointed. I really like peach tea flavor and ginger but this tea tastes like they added some mint into the mix which I was not a big fan of. I don't think I would buy it again but if you like mint, give it a try.
Tika D.
Erie , PA
I love this tea so much! Some tea says they smell like fruits but in reality they don’t smell or taste like real fruits but this tea smells and taste like real peach and ginger.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?