BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Chantea P.
Kress, TX
I’m not really a big fan of tea or even ginger at that, but I enjoyed this cup of tea with a little bit of added lemon and a little bit of my organic honey. I wouldn’t buy this tea because I am not a fan of ginger.
Linda V.
It taste so nice! I love the way it makes my throat feel since I’m a little sick. Makes me throat feel soothed and make me feel calm!!Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Bobbie H.
Starkville, MS
Very nice tea, smells great too! Great hint of peach. Most all of the Bigelow teas are good. Always happy with my purchase. Would recommend to any tea lover. Prices are always very good.
Lindsy R.
This is absolutely the best tea that I have ever tasted in my life!! Looking. At the flavor I really didn’t think that I would like it that much but now that I have tried it, I for sure have to go buy a full box!
Melissa S.
Cambria Hts, NY
Wow... Anyone who knows me... Knows I'm a feen for teas period!!!! This particular flavor smells amazing, i can taste the orange, the peach with a hint of ginger.. Complete balance!!!
Keri J.
Clearwater, FL
Great herbal tea. Way better than Herbalife and not expensive at all. Tastes amazing and I find it to be well absorbing than others. This product is great and I would buy this any time possible. I recommend this.
Katelyn B.
Loved this Peach and ginger tea! It has just the right amount of flavor and isn’t too overpowering. I drank it on a cold evening to warm up and slept so well! I highly recommend this tea to everyone!
Lupita G.
I love the taste of the tea and I love how smooth it feels. I also love it had ginger and peach. I'm gonna go buy a box of this one and the lemon and echinace herbal tea too thank you
Samantha L.
Charlestown, NH
awful. I was actually excited because of the Peach but the ginger ruined it. If you’re not a fan of ginger, stay clear of this tea. I will never purchase this. Do not recommend to anyone.
Shelby S.
This tea was a life saver for me today! I have a daughter under 1 so when she needs me I have to be ready. I woke up with an upset stomach, so I reached for this tea, let me tell you, it did not disappoint! Now I am okay and good for the day! ❤️
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?