BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Nykki L.
Culpeper , VA
This has a wonderful scent but was a little too much peach flavor for me. I love other flavors by bigelow but this one hasn’t met the same level of flavor for me. I won’t but this flavor but would try other new flavors.
Itzel G.
Spring , TX
I’m not a big tea fan or ginger in general but this tea was pretty good! I‎t was definitely relaxing and was perfect for me before going to bed. Will definitely consider buying this again!
Amanda C.
Memphis , TN
I really liked it especially lately with the cough that comes with the winter fall mix stuff that we have this time of the year I will definitely check it out as well as other flavors at Walmart !!
JoAnna T.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I made a similar comment about another Bigelow brand hot tea, but I am not a huge fan of hot tea. I think for someone who likes hot tea, this would be a good purchase. I would definitely recommend the Bigelow brand in general. The packaging was nice. I gave it a 3-star review just because I'm not a "hot tea drinker" in general.
Samantha L.
This tea reminded me of fall. I loved the peach but didn't really taste the ginger, instead it tasted more like mint. It was really good and I would recommend it for sure. I liked the packaging - just clean and simple.
Bahar K.
Port Jeff Sta, NY
I love peach tea! The ginger isn’t over powering the peach which I love. The ginger is subtle. It is calming; perfect to relax after a hectic day! I’ll be going back to this tea as well!
Corrina W.
Huntsville, AL
Pretty great smooth taste with not a very over powering ginger taste cause I'm not a fan of much Ginger. Peaches taste like your actually biting into a peach and not just peach flavoring
Rachel C.
Philadelphia , PA
Delicious natural flavors making it a perfect hot drink or let it cool or refrigerate for a refreshing drink on a hot day. Quality tea bag that did not rip and cause loose tea to spill out. Peach flavor was delicious
Chiara T.
Charlottesvle, VA
I really liked this tea. It had a strong peach taste with a bit of ginger which was nice. it was perfect for a chilly fall day when I wanted some tea mid-afternoon (so I wanted something not caffeinated but not relaxing, like chamomile). Would recommend.
Kaitie E.
Fairfield, CT
Honestly awesome. Tea was refreshing and tasty. I drank it when I was feeling slightly ill and it made me feel amazing. I got it for free to test and I would definitely buy it again. COMPLETELY AMAZING!! I would definitely buy this again!! AMAZING
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?