BY BIGELOW #63 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
As I pour hot water on my tea bag the smell of peach starts to make its way all through out my kitchen. This is my first time trying this tea and it's making me feel so calm. Decently buying more
Neri L.
Morley , MO
This My daughter woke up with a tummyache and I was trying to figure out what to maker and I remembered I got a package for calm stomach, I made for her and her tummy felt so much better I will definitely be buying this again.
Kayla W.
It tastes ok, better warm vs hot. More flavor once it cooled for some reason. Im not a tea drinker normally, but this was pretty good. The peppermint was a nice way to sooth and warm my throat.
Michele N.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this tea!! It’s so good and it helps with your digestive system. I received this tea compliments of Influenster and I’m so glad they sent it to me. Compared to the others, I will deff try out more teas from this company.
Julio M.
El Paso, TX
I’m a tea queen, I love all kinds of tea, not gonna lie I’ve never heard of this specific brand but OH MY GOD, I loved the sample I got, the ginger flavor was unreal, I will definitely buy this and use on the regular, PROPS!
LaBrandon D.
Hoover, AL
This tea is very flavorful! I’m looking to switch from having coffee and this will make a great alternative for mornings before work! I added a little sweetener to mine, but I bet it would be fine without any extra flavor.
Joslynn T.
This tea was delicious. Sometimes with ginger tea it can be spicy specially if you let it sit and that wasnt the case at all. I will definitely be buying some and is probably my new favorite
JC G.
It was a wonderful soothing tea, my stomach was actually aching and besides helping to relieve the pain it was actually delicious. I liked the packaging (individual sachets inside little bags. I would love to try it again.
Sha D.
Oviedo, FL
This couldn’t have come at a better time. My stomach was bothering me and once I had a cup of the ginger tea it made my upset stomach feel so much better. Always been a fan of bigelow teas.
Kristen L.
I am really not a huge tea person so trying this out i was skeptical! But it really is refreshing and calming! Even the smell will bring you in! If you like tea you’ll definitely love this!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?