BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Ashley S.
Marion, IL
Never head of this brand before but I’m so glad to have tried it! Very rich in flavor and smooth. The packaging is nice too. Way better than I expected it to be!! I will definitely be purchasing more!
Shelby T.
Very good. Compliments my oatmeal butter scotch cookies very well. I have bought this tea in the past but it was the sleepy time tea. @BigelowTea @Influenster #TeaProudly #Complimentary #Contest #Ad
Katie B.
Wilmington, DE
As my first time trying this teach I enjoyed the yummy flavor but was sort of weak. The hint of peach was a nice flavor but I’ve had stronger peach flavored teas. I would purchase this again though!
Sophia D.
It's naturally so sweet! I love it. I ended up buying it after trying it and I drink it with a splash of honey, at night, before bed. The peach flavor comes thru, with a little spice of the ginger.
Amber L.
Love the ginger and peach tea one of my favorite ones. Love the taste. it really seems to help my sensitive stomach. Drink it almost everyday. Good quality and price. I’d recommend giving it a try.
Mary S.
Kansas City, MO
I loved the slight hint of fennel in this tea! It was a nice touch combined with the peach and ginger! A great way to start the morning! Some teas have a bitter taste at this end but not this one! I would definitely recommend this!
Channing K.
Fargo, ND
This tea had an amazing smell as soon as I opened the packet. It is affordable. The ginger taste was a little too strong for me but besides that it was a great drink. I would recommend to anyone.
Claudia V.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
As I pour hot water on my tea bag the smell of peach starts to make its way all through out my kitchen. This is my first time trying this tea and it's making me feel so calm. Decently buying more
Lauren H.
Rochester, NY
Yummy! Not too strong or sweet. Perfect way to unwind after work with a little treat or snack! I would definitely purchase again as I am an avid tea drinker. Can’t go wrong with this one! Pinky’s up and enjoy
Neri L.
Morley , MO
This My daughter woke up with a tummyache and I was trying to figure out what to maker and I remembered I got a package for calm stomach, I made for her and her tummy felt so much better I will definitely be buying this again.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?