BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Dana D.
I am a black tea drinker I rarely try other flavors. I was excited to try a new flavor and unfortunately I wont be buying this product I was not a fan of the flavor and I will be sticking with my black tea.
Megan H.
Highland, UT
To be honest I'm not the biggest tea fan, I just don't prefer the taste, but this was better than expected.  If you like tea, I would recommend trying this product out.  You can find it at most grocery stores and it's reasonably priced but I probably won't be buying again.
Tonya J.
Graham, NC
Not my favorite tea. I like teas that I can drink without sweetener. This tea was not one of those. I live ginger and maybe with sweetener it would have been good but I don't like having to use sweetener.
Jessica S.
Longview, WA
I am not
Usually a tea drinker but the subtle taste was just right for me. I
Like the way it tasted. Considering I don’t normally
Drink tea it was good! I
Would
Buy this for my home. For sure. I liked it
Shannon T.
North Salem, NH
I received this lovely tea bag in a box and absolutely loved it. I do not like Ginger very much but when it is in this pairing it was fantastic! I will certainly be buying a box! Thank you Influenster!!
Catherine K.
Candler, NC
the tea has a good peppermint flavor.  I would not classify this as peach and ginger.  ALl I tasted was Peppermint. Actually peppermint was the first ingredient.  I do not think you should call something peach and giner if it does not taste like peach and ginger.
Savannah S.
Clinton, NC
Good for morning sickness when pregnant!! I am guessing it's because it has ginger in it but I really couldn't drink much of anything and this really helped settle my stomach! Very good for calming down that nauseous feeling.
Jasmin F.
I loved this tea it was so good! I loved that the ginger want too strong that’s a plus for me! It actually priced great and I would recommend it to anyone! I actually bought it for my mom 🙂 she loved it too!
Payten H.
El Dorado Spg, MO
This tea was extremely good! Loved the way it worked I felt great after drinking and it tasted great and didn't taste chalky. I will continue to buy this brand and try others. I will recommend to others
Kaitlynn A.
Norman, OK
If you like a fruity tea with a little spice, then this is the tea for you. The flavor is full and the price is reasonable. I am not a warm tea drinker and I still enjoyed the tea more than other warm teas. They have a great flavor variety as well. Check them out!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?