BY BIGELOW #91 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Ali J.
Salina, KS
I’m not a huge fan of the ginger. I love the peach though. It kind of balances out the ginger taste. I liked cold tea usually but I warmed this one up and drank it and it helped me get over my sore throat I had.
Heidi W.
Edmond, OK
The Bigelow Benefits Ginger and Peach Herbal Tea is delicious. I love how it calms me down and feels good on my throat. It also helps calm down my stomach. I like to drink it before bed. It's really refreshing!
L E.
Nampa, ID
The teas have a strong taste to them and true to their flavors. They’re natural with good ingredients and worth the money. I like to add a bit of honey or sugar for a more sweet taste. Easy to use and travel with.
Hope B.
My husband was very sick, so I split this tea with him and it was the perfect flu anti congestion remedy. The flavor is sweet but mild and not overpowering. I love peach and ginger so the flavor fusion was perfect.
Marisol G.
Horizon City, TX
I wasn't a tea person until I tasted this tea! Its completely delicious! I added a cup of ice to it and it made a better taste for my taste! This tea is just perfect! I will be definitely buying this tea again!
Lisa S.
Brunswick , GA
I LOVE ginger & peach 🍑 I highly recommend this to everyone & they are very good for your body! The price point is perfect! You will LOVE this as I do & keep it in stock ❤ LOVE LOVE LOVE ❤ and you will also ️️
Jessica M.
Huntington, WV
This is my favorite flavor out of the two that I️ got in my Vox Box. It’s tasty and I love the health benefits. It’s warm and cozy. I️ would buy this product again when I️ find a store in my area that has it.
Candi A.
Worcester , VT
I personally don't drink a lot of tea but my grandmother tried it & she loved it. she said it had good flavor but a little strong on the ginger in it. so minus the strong ginger taste she said it was good.
Maya S.
Minneapolis, MN
I really really love this tea. I got it in my voxbox! The flavor has a hint of mint, but not too much. The packaging is nice. I can't wait to try other flavor teas from this brand! I would for sure by again.
Megan L.
Cincinnati, OH
Tea isn't really my thing but I tried this because I got them for free in a vox box. I have to say this one was not bad at all and I'm excited to say I really enjoyed it!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?