BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Jill S.
Alabaster, AL
I am a huge fan of herbal tea and was very excited to find this product in my Influenster box. I loved it and it is far better than the current brand I purchase. They have definitely found a loyal customer in me!
Leslie G.
Riverside, CA
Definitely a delicious scent and really tasty , one of the few teas out there I actually liked which is unusually. It surpassed my expectations and it’s all for a good value, so i would buy it again another time.
Paris J.
Detroit , MI
Its taste amazing I really like that it's not doll yet not strong in it feels very good going down it doesn't disrupt my digestive track sometimes I have issues with different teas this was very easy on the belly
Ali J.
Salina, KS
I’m not a huge fan of the ginger. I love the peach though. It kind of balances out the ginger taste. I liked cold tea usually but I warmed this one up and drank it and it helped me get over my sore throat I had.
Brianna C.
Much sweeter than I expected! I’m a huge tea drinker and like to try different teas as often as possible. It has the perfect balance between the peach and the ginger flavor. I look forward to trying more of their flavors!
Pily V.
Wdm, IA
I never thought i would like ginger in my tea! I like fruity flavorful teas and this one is perfect for this cold season. I added honey and lemon and tasted delicious aaand is great or your health. I will definitely will add this to my tea options
Kari R.
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
This tea has a great light flavor, reminds me of summer. I would definitely prefer to drink it in morning or during the day as it is a more refreshing tea than some other flavors. Bigelow teas are fairly priced for the quality that you get I think.
Susan D.
Austin , TX
So this is my first time trying out the ginger and peach tea. Which just so happened to be two of my favorite things. I absolutely loved it it had an amazing flavor and is something I would definitely buy again.
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
This is my favorite evening tea. I tend to have nausea and the peach/ginger help to calm my tummy without having to grab for medication. It is a great taste regardless I found health benefits side effects awesome
Marisol G.
Horizon City, TX
I wasn't a tea person until I tasted this tea! Its completely delicious! I added a cup of ice to it and it made a better taste for my taste! This tea is just perfect! I will be definitely buying this tea again!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?