BY BIGELOW #60 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

LaCandace H.
I am not a fan of tea, so I had my uncle try this because he has issues with his stomach. He loved it and felt better after drinking it. He said he would buy it and he's looking forward to getting more of it soon.
Paris J.
Detroit, MI
Its taste amazing I really like that it's not doll yet not strong in it feels very good going down it doesn't disrupt my digestive track sometimes I have issues with different teas this was very easy on the belly
Leslie G.
Riverside , CA
Definitely a delicious scent and really tasty , one of the few teas out there I actually liked which is unusually. It surpassed my expectations and it’s all for a good value, so i would buy it again another time.
Jill S.
Alabaster, AL
I am a huge fan of herbal tea and was very excited to find this product in my Influenster box. I loved it and it is far better than the current brand I purchase. They have definitely found a loyal customer in me!
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
This is my favorite evening tea. I tend to have nausea and the peach/ginger help to calm my tummy without having to grab for medication. It is a great taste regardless I found health benefits side effects awesome
Brianna C.
Much sweeter than I expected! I’m a huge tea drinker and like to try different teas as often as possible. It has the perfect balance between the peach and the ginger flavor. I look forward to trying more of their flavors!
Pily V.
Wdm, IA
I never thought i would like ginger in my tea! I like fruity flavorful teas and this one is perfect for this cold season. I added honey and lemon and tasted delicious aaand is great or your health. I will definitely will add this to my tea options
Susan D.
Austin , TX
So this is my first time trying out the ginger and peach tea. Which just so happened to be two of my favorite things. I absolutely loved it it had an amazing flavor and is something I would definitely buy again.
Ali J.
Salina, KS
I’m not a huge fan of the ginger. I love the peach though. It kind of balances out the ginger taste. I liked cold tea usually but I warmed this one up and drank it and it helped me get over my sore throat I had.
Kari R.
Atlanta, GA
This tea has a great light flavor, reminds me of summer. I would definitely prefer to drink it in morning or during the day as it is a more refreshing tea than some other flavors. Bigelow teas are fairly priced for the quality that you get I think.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?