BY BIGELOW #91 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I quite enjoyed this flavor of tea. This tea had a strong peach flavor and you could also taste the ginger. I was actually having a stomachache when I decided to drink this tea and it did make me feel a little better. My husband has ulcertis colitis and we have been looking for something to help soothe his stomach. I am excited to buy this flavor and see if it has long term benefits. I definitely give this tea a thumbs up!
Brandi L.
Grand Blanc , MI
I loved the aroma first of all. It was very relaxing and soothing to my senses. This was my first time with Bigelow and I really enjoyed it. Even though this one is to calm stomach, I had a really bad sore throat all night, barely got any sleep. Woke up, miserable, and thought I’d give my Bigelow Tea a try. My throat feels so much better after one cup (this actually helped when my throat lozenges didn’t work)! This is definitely a Tea I would buy in the future for enjoyment and relaxation!
Stefanie G.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This tea tastes so good.  The ginger isn't too overpowering like in some ginger herbal teas.  My stomach did rumble a little after I drank it but it wasn't uncomfortable.  The price is pretty on point and the quality of the tea is superb. I would buy this brand all of the time.
Allie S.
This tea was great! I'm an avid tea drinker and this peach and ginger tea will definitely be bought again. I loved the flavor particularly the peach and the benefit of the ginger was a calm and happy tummy! Over all this product met all of my expectations for a great tea.
Julieann W.
Sunbury, OH
This is definitely one of my top picks as far as herbal tea goes. It has the right amount of flavor, and I love that it helps calm your stomach! Tea can get pretty expensive so I think this one is a very fair price! I look forward to trying more options from this brand!
☮Maritza-Anahi☮ M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I loved the flavor this tea! It was so delicious! Normally I had lots of sugar, and with this one all I needed was one spoonful! I would definitely get this tea again! My friends loved it when I had them try it!
Jazmin N.
Johnstown, PA
This tea is great when it comes to calming my stomach, especially after a big meal or at night. It has a very nice and pleasant flavor, however the flavor becomes too much if it is steeped too long. I think it costs a little over $3 which isn't too bad. I recommend this tea!
MYRIAM P.
West Chicago, IL
So this Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea arrived right on time! Perfect for those tummy aches we get from stomach bugs. My son and myself really liked the peach and ginger flavor especially with honey.  Our family will definitely explore other flavor's.
Cindy Y.
Paterson, NJ
I normally don't buy herbal tea because it cost more and they don't have all the flavors I like sometimes but this was good and I love lemon in my tea. It's light and crisp. Don't overdose on sugar it will not taste good at all. That's another plus about this tea.
Larissa A.
Santa Cruz, CA
This peach and ginger tea by Bigelow is an interesting mix of flavors. Serious peach notes, some peppermint, not much ginger. Some of the other herbs like licorice/ marshmallow root make the flavor have a more cloying taste. Not terrible, but not my favorite.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?