BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
This flavor is delicious! I love traditional bigelow tea because of how delicious and cheap it is! I recommend this tea because the flavor actually tastes like real peaches and the hit of ginger is great for the throat!
ashley m.
Independence, KY
As soon as I opened my #feastvoxbox the first thing I did was make this tea!! Sounded sooo good and smells amazing!! I couldn't wait to try it and it didn't disappoint! I will be purchasing this in the very near future!
Katrina C.
Freeport, NY
I love Peach anything. I've never had Peach Tea before and this Tea was delicious!! Normally I don't like Ginger but it doesnt have a strong ginger taste. Definitely will go purchase a box with the coupon in my box.
Yesenia R.
Orlando, FL
The peach tea smelled amazing. You could tell it was a peach tea. It tastes great and it definitely tasted better than what I thought it would. The ginger was hidden and that was great for me cause I don’t like ginger but could still tell it was there.
Mallory H.
Paducah, KY
I liked it! A lot the herbal teas sort of taste the same to me, but I like that these have herbs to help different ailments. I need anything to help my stomach so hoping I notice a difference. I will be buying more.
Amber R.
Bellevue, NE
This tea BRAND is great.  However, I have a strong dislike for anything with a ginger taste.  There's something about it that just really gets to me.  I do think it has positive stomach calming properties but I just can't.  The other flavors however, are definitely worth a shot!
Amanda M.
Oklahoma City, OK
Great flavor and benefits! Although it would take consecutive use to see stomach calming results, the tea itself was delicious. It had a sweet, peachy flavor with a spicy kick at the end from the ginger. Yumm!
Jenni N.
Edwardsville, IL
I’m not a huge hot tea person but this tea is BOMB. I will actually buy it again and that shocks me lol. Great for in the morning when switching up the coffee routine. I will definitely buy again. Thanks Influenster
Noelle F.
I’m not a huge tea drinker. But, I genuinely enjoyed this. I loved the ‘herbal’ taste. I think it has a lot of flavor. And can definitely taste both flavors.
So, I’m going to say as a non tea drinker, it was good!
LaCandace H.
I am not a fan of tea, so I had my uncle try this because he has issues with his stomach. He loved it and felt better after drinking it. He said he would buy it and he's looking forward to getting more of it soon.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?