BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Marissa M.
I love tea, but this tea is more than amazing. I mean its smell and its flavor is like i am making a tea with the fresh ingredients. I loved it so much!! They are so relaxing and delicious, that I going to buy the Again!!
Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
I literally tried this as soon as i opened my voxbox. It is my very first time drinking this brand of tea and this flavor was awesome. It is very calming and is perfect on a chilly day. I will go out and buy this product.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I received this as part of the Feast VoxBox. I loved this tea! It’s more peachy and the ginger is subtle but I loved it. It was very refreshing. It had a very fragrant peach smell. This would taste great as an iced tea.
Suzanne Y.
LAKE BUTLER, FL
I really liked the Bigelow Ginger & peach tea I was sent. The peach and ginger flavors mixed wonderfully & one did not over power the other. I like having tea at night before bed, this was a nice change from my other tea.
Kaitlin D.
I have a few stomach problems and I saw that this tea said for a calm stomach so I gave it a shot and it really did help my stomach feel better and calmer. Definitely wanting to buy more of it soon, it was so yummy too!
KAYLA P.
Sacramento, CA
This tea made me feel like I was summer. Even though it is cold out, the peach flavor was to die for. I will definitely purchase more and keep it a my desk at work, so I may easily grab when I need a quick break.
Adèle D.
Seattle, WA
I had never heard of this brand before I Received it in my VoxBox, and I loved the flavors in the ginger & peach herbal tea! I love ginger in general and was very excited to try it in tea! Will definitely repurchase!
Maria A.
Lynwood , CA
I love love love Teas there my favorite! I literally prefer them than coffee! And this delicious flavor is just amazing on this one!!! I so recommend it! I love putting a bit of raw honey on mine and it’s to die for!
Abbie S.
Shakopee, MN
This flavor is delicious! I love traditional bigelow tea because of how delicious and cheap it is! I recommend this tea because the flavor actually tastes like real peaches and the hit of ginger is great for the throat!
Hanny |.
I am in love with this tea. The flavors are absolutely delicious and I really enjoyed this cup of tea. The mix of ginger and peach is a good mix, which I honestly didn't think would work out, but it did and I'm happy.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?