BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Ashley B.
Cudahy, WI
I literally tried this as soon as i opened my voxbox. It is my very first time drinking this brand of tea and this flavor was awesome. It is very calming and is perfect on a chilly day. I will go out and buy this product.
Marissa M.
I love tea, but this tea is more than amazing. I mean its smell and its flavor is like i am making a tea with the fresh ingredients. I loved it so much!! They are so relaxing and delicious, that I going to buy the Again!!
Suzanne Y.
Lake Butler, FL
I really liked the Bigelow Ginger & peach tea I was sent. The peach and ginger flavors mixed wonderfully & one did not over power the other. I like having tea at night before bed, this was a nice change from my other tea.
Kaitlin D.
I have a few stomach problems and I saw that this tea said for a calm stomach so I gave it a shot and it really did help my stomach feel better and calmer. Definitely wanting to buy more of it soon, it was so yummy too!
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I received this as part of the Feast VoxBox. I loved this tea! It’s more peachy and the ginger is subtle but I loved it. It was very refreshing. It had a very fragrant peach smell. This would taste great as an iced tea.
KAYLA P.
Sacramento, CA
This tea made me feel like I was summer. Even though it is cold out, the peach flavor was to die for. I will definitely purchase more and keep it a my desk at work, so I may easily grab when I need a quick break.
Bailey T.
Milton, VT
I'm so happy I received this tea in the Feast Box, just in time for the cold weather! This tea is packed with flavor. It is absolutely delicious, and very calming. I love having a cup right before bed to get relaxed!
Maria A.
Lynwood, CA
I love love love Teas there my favorite! I literally prefer them than coffee! And this delicious flavor is just amazing on this one!!! I so recommend it! I love putting a bit of raw honey on mine and it’s to die for!
Hanny L.
I am in love with this tea. The flavors are absolutely delicious and I really enjoyed this cup of tea. The mix of ginger and peach is a good mix, which I honestly didn't think would work out, but it did and I'm happy.
Adèle D.
Seattle, WA
I had never heard of this brand before I Received it in my VoxBox, and I loved the flavors in the ginger & peach herbal tea! I love ginger in general and was very excited to try it in tea! Will definitely repurchase!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?