BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

ericka r.
Omg it was so delicious it was not like I expected it had a great fruity flavor flavor and I drank this when I was sick n the taste buds were all mia but still got a great flavor n did i tell u it helped my throat in a great way
Jennifer W.
High Bridge, NJ
This tea is awesome. I received a #complimentary sample in the feast VoxBox and it was one of the first samples I tried. It made flavorful tea that didn’t need any sweetener. It was a great update to my normal day to day green tea.
Tabitha B.
This was my very first time trying this tea and it was surprisingly good. I have never had ginger before so I wasn't sure how the combo was going to be but the peach with it was great. You can really taste the flavors together.
taylorstakes S.
San Antonio, TX
I am not a big hot tea drinker however I got this tea in my #VoxBox for free and decided to give it a try. It was great! I definitely prefer iced tea to hot tea but if you are a hot tea drinker this is for you. #Complimentary
kaylan l.
I have never been a big tea drinker however I love ginger and peach together. This tea smells really good but the flavor doesn’t fully translate and I allowed the bag to steep to try and bring out as much flavor as possible.
Brittany D.
Hinton, WV
Delicious! I am a huge fan of teas and have always liked Bigelow teas. I was so excited to try the new benefit teas by Bigelow. I had the peach ginger tea this afternoon and it was perfect for the rainy day!
Rasheda S.
I received this product free through influenster. I was feeling nauseous and decided to try this tea this morning. The smell is amazing. I added a teaspoon of honey and I absolutely love it and not to mention nausea is gone!
Ivanna S.
League City, TX
It's 5 o'clock somewhere. Love me some hot tea) leaving on Texas sometime ice tea is only option. Really enjoyed having some tasty cup of tea in a evening. It was my first time trying this tea. Will get it for my collection
Jay S.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Most of the time I am not impressed with flavored teas. Bigelow knocked it outta the park with this one though! The flavor is full and very well balanced! If you have had a less than stellar experience with herbal and/or flavored teas in the past, give this one a quick try!
Zaira L.
this tea was my favorite! so soothing! really felt relaxed afterwards and stress free. The flavor was good too. I love trying new teas so I was excited about these I received on my VoxBox. I do recommend other to try them as well (:
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?