BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Claire W.
Washington, DC
Very delicious and refreshing! I️ made a huge cup of tea with one tea bag and it still tastes flavorful. I️ am also a huge sweet tooth and I️ didn’t even need to add sugar. Very glad I got to try it for free with my Feast VoxBox!
Emily W.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love the combination of ginger and tea in this product! The ginger wasn't too overbearing, and the peach flavor was sweet enough that I didn't have to add sugar (but wasn't overly sweet, either). I'd absolutely buy this again and keep it on hand for times I might need it.
Rachael B.
Seymour , TN
This was soooo good!! I haven’t tried their tea before but I will be getting again! I received for the first time from Influenster and it was a win! It’s a great value and affordable! I will be recommending to other tea drinkers!
Kenia🌻 M.
I received this in my Feast Voxbox & I was surprised to like it. The taste of the tea is wonderful it makes you feel cozy. The peach flavor is amazing! I am definitely going to go buy the whole box, try it out you won't regret it
Sophia R.
Pasadena, CA
Festive seasonal tea with subtle flavor. The ginger wasn’t too spicy like other brands which I️ appreciated. This was my first time trying the Bigelow brand but certainly not my last! I️ was sent a sample to try at no cost to me.
Maggie S.
My Husband loved this tea! He just thought the flavor was really good and when he had his cup after work he said it was soooo relaxing! Thanks Influenster for this product for my review! I would definitely buy this in the future!
Bayley D.
I loved this! I'm not typically a fan of peach but the combination was perfection. I really enjoyed it and went out to buy more. I love this tea and would highly recommend it. I'm glad I had the chance to enjoy it. I would recommend it - especially for tea lovers!
Ashley W.
Bryans Road, MD
So yummy! I have never had this brand of tea before but I was pleasantly surprised! It has a really nice smell to it and it makes you excited to drink it! I loved the taste, it was something that I will definitely be purchasing!
Tammy W.
Rock Hill, SC
This tea tastes great. It's a medley of flavors. I love the subtle ginger taste. The peach flavor stands out. This tea is great anytime of the day. I think it would be great hot or cold. I would recommend and would purchase again.
Telizia R.
Hessmer, LA
I don't really care for hot tea, but this had a great flavor. I loved the packaging and the bright colors. Very good value for the price...I might actually get some more. I will definitely recommend to other friends and family.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?