BY BIGELOW #63 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
One of the best flavors Bigelow has ever made in my opinion. I love the settled taste and the aroma it puts out. I would definitely recommend product during the cold winter days. It makes the experience of drinking tea that much better lol
Hannah Q.
This tea is nice! It’s super soothing and calming. My mom has stomach issues and usually always gets an upset stomach. She drank this and her stomach was calm especially when she had felt sick earlier. Tastes good and does the trick!
A smooth and flavorful tea. I received this free in exchange for my honest opinion. I have experienced some stomach upset but once I had a sip of this tea I did not experience any more stomach pain. Very very good tea and I want more!
Emma C.
Westfield, NJ
I really love this tea! It’s honestly way better than the iced ginger peach tea I usually drink. It’s great to drink before bed, and ginger is supposed to be really good for you, to prevent you from getting sick! It doesn’t hurt that the packaging is super pretty as well!
Nora L.
Hattiesburg, MS
I’m normally a black tea drinker, but for days when I want something different or want to go caffeine-free I would try this. It’s supposed to soother your stomach, too, which is a nice bonus! I think for the most part I’ll stick to my usual teas, but I appreciated the chance to try this for free in my Feast voxbox!
Michelle S.
Middletown, CT
I have been a big Bigelow tea fan for a while. I recently stumbled upon the Benefits line and I have since tried them all. I have a cup of the Peach Ginger EVERY afternoon. It helps me get past my 2 pm slump and also helps digest lunch! I will continue to drink this tea.
Natisha T.
Wow this is a really good tea I've been drinking #Bigelow teas all my life being I grew up like 20 minutes away from the actual company and I must say that this ginger &peach herbal tea is delicious I absolutely Love ginger flavor .
Erin R.
I received this tea in my VoxBox and I loved it.  It is amazing for calming the stomach and it tastes great.  I have always loved Bigelow, so now I am so excited there are even more options out there for me to try. I can't wait to try all of their Benefits teas.
Raegan C.
I am a big fan of this particular herbal tea. I'm usually pretty particular with the flavor and how strong the tea is. But this tea was tasted wonderful and was full of flavor! I loved how it had a full description on the back of the package and even recommendations for what you could use it for. Overall, loved it!
Jamie E.
Harrison twp, MI
I received this item complimentary to try out. I was super pumped to see tea show up at my door as I love tea and drink it regularly. I tried this one for breakfast this morning and fell in love! A must try and will be buying soon.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?