BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Monique C.
Saint Paul, MN
YUM!!! As a tea connoisseur, I expected this great brand to deliver and this flavor did exactly that! It tastes great, the price is right and I was even able to get two cups out of one tea bag! Packaging was nice and I have already recommended this tea to several of my coworkers.
kenzi g.
So yummy! I prefer to have this tea with a little bit of honey but overall this tea has the best flavor! It’s not too strong and it’s perfect on these cold winter days. Plus it is affordable and tastes amazing. One of my favorite flavors
Sharonda T.
This bag of tea packs a nice punch. It is flavorful and has a bit of sweetness like peaches do. I brewed one small cup and kept the tea bag in it and actually got another cup out of it as well. I'll definitely be looking to purchase a box of this!
Jenn B.
Bigelow Ginger Peach Tea has just the right amount of sweetness without overdoing it! It is refreshing and has replaced my morning coffee. The price pint is right and is better than alternative tea brands. definitely recommend Bigelow!
Hannah v.
Placentia, CA
I received this as part of a complimentary voxbox voxbox. The only reason I give this three stars is because I'm not the biggest fan of the ginger parts of this tea. It did, however, help soothe a stomachache I had had for a few hours.
Barrie M.
Danville, KY
I love tea with ginger but not as big of a fan of peach tea. I was shocked how much I loved this flavor. The peach is gentle and combines well with the taste of the ginger. The tea was relaxing and great to have in the evening to calm down from the day.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
One of the best flavors Bigelow has ever made in my opinion. I love the settled taste and the aroma it puts out. I would definitely recommend product during the cold winter days. It makes the experience of drinking tea that much better lol
Virginia N.
Jefferson , OH
This has a fabulous flavor, very fresh and fruity. The ginger notes add a soothing aftertaste and altogether this is a wonderful tea. This was our first time trying this flavor, but we will for sure be buying this again. 10/10 great 👍
Rhiannon A.
Idaho Falls, ID
This is probably good for people who enjoy overwhelming ginger flavor. It was extremely not for me, though it calmed my stomach a bit. It was closer to powering through 8oz of weird medicine, than enjoying a cup of tea in my opinion.
Hannah Q.
This tea is nice! It’s super soothing and calming. My mom has stomach issues and usually always gets an upset stomach. She drank this and her stomach was calm especially when she had felt sick earlier. Tastes good and does the trick!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?