BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Patrice Z.
At first, I was afraid to try this tea just because I hate the spicy feeling of drinking ginger. However, this definitely did not have that strong ginger taste that i expected. I'm normally not a fan of teas but this is definitely something I would drink again!
Skye B.
Des Moines, IA
Love this tea, it has a great aroma and lovely taste too. I don’t know that it’s calming more so than other teas but I do enjoy this warm tea while unwinding from a busy weekend. I would purchase this tea, the price is comparable to other brands.
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
I've had this tea before and it is YUMMY! Not a huge fan of ginger, however, it's subtle with the Peach thrown in there so I was super happy to get another sample bag! Enjoyed it thoroughly! Yummmmmmmm yummy!! Thanks influenster for the sample.
Jessica C.
I generally love Bigelow teas. My fav is actually peppermint bark, but this peach ginger flavor was different and tasty too. It had a great peach flavor, then sort of spicy that was the ginger. Great to help warm me in during this chilly fall weather.
Danna A.
Las vegas, NV
I love my tea time and am always happy to find new delicious teas and this definitely hit the spot. Calm stomach ginger and peach was amazing. Even my husband liked it and he is not a fan of fruit teas. Definitely getting this tea again. Thanks influenster for giving me a new item to love.
Leah T.
Gainesville , FL
I received this tea to try in my feast voxbox and I really like it. It tasted great and it was very calming for my stomach. I’ve purchased other bigelow teas before but had never tried this one. I will definitely be buying more of this type.
Alycia S.
Mesa, AZ
This tea was really refreshing. I enjoyed the brought flavor and instance aroma it has. You get the flavor of peach first followed lightly by the ginger. I used to drink bigalow tea when I was a kid and have always thought their teas were great
Renee L.
Smithfield, RI
I love peach teas and this was one that I was excited to try! My only qualm with this was that the ginger is a little too much for me in it but I love the peach flavor otherwise. I might try it again to see if I can stand the ginger flavor
Bella L.
I usually bee my own invention with ginger but I’m happy to see #Bigelow has combined these I️ingredients. It’s caffeine free so I️ tried it a t night. It has a soothing/calming effect on my stomach plus it is beautifully fragrant. Great tea!
Julie V.
Usually I don't drink tea but after testing this one out, I am definitely going buy more. It did not have a bitter tea taste like most tea I have tasted. I definitely recommend it to others who aren't a fan or tea and give this one a try!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?