BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Margaret T.
Alsip , IL
I did enjoy this for the most part - I love the rich peach flavor but there was something in the ingredients that was not so pleasant on my taste buds- maybe the ginger. I'm happy with the claimed health benefits though so I would drink it regardless
Dena K.
Frankfort, IN
I'm not one for hot tea but this was surprisingly yummy. My oldest daughter, who loves hot tea tried it too and she loved it. Definitely will be buying it in the future.
Courtney A.
Tea is my absolute favorite thing to drink! And Bigelow has always been one of my favorites. I usually drink green tea, so this was a little different, but it had a great taste hot and iced!! Definitely recommend to all you tea drinkers out there!
Jessica J.
Lansing, MI
So yummy! The flavor is great and not too overpowering of ginger. The tea really made me feel good. I think you can get this at most supermarkets. The value for the price seemed reasonable. Compared to other peach teas, it's great! I would buy it.
Ashley M.
Inverness, FL
This tea had a very peachy taste & then eased into a slight herbal flavour. I found it delicious then soothing. I'm normally not a hot tea drinker, so I let it cool with some ice & I found that it didn't tamper with the flavour at all. Well done!
Jennifer W.
Burke, VA
I am a big coffee drinker and not a huge tea fan, but I have this a try when I received it in my #FeastVoxBox. I loved it! I have always been a fan of peach-flavored anything, and the ginger made it very refreshing. It was a nice afternoon treat!
Melissa V.
I didn't enjoy this particular tea, even though it was free from Influenster. The ginger flavor was a bit strong as I sipped. Perhaps it would be better to drink it bag out? Either way, this was a pass for me. The peach smell was very nice to experience.
Kyle V.
Staten Island, NY
I love tea to begin with, so I was pleasantly surprised to find some tea in this month’s box! I love the flavor and found that the health benefits worked in my favor. I would definitely recommend to someone who enjoys fruity teas and looks to have health benefits from the products they use!
Frank G.
McLean, VA
Good tea. I like to have this for lunch. Its somewhat high in citrus and fruit that makes a great complimentary side with lunch. Thank for VoxBox for the free tea, i would highly recommend the tea to everyone. Best and be bless. #teaforlife #love
Kayla W.
Remlap, AL
I have an extremely weak stomach and boy did this calm it! The ginger made me feel less nauseous and the peach added that extra tangy/fruitiness. Needless to say, it was delicious as well! I added a little honey and it was amazing. Would definitely recommend to anyone with morning sickness
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?