BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Lisa W.
Agawam, MA
I love peach and ginger so this combo is a win-win for me! I like that it's herbal and non-caffeinated so I can enjoy anytime...and I'm a huge tea fan! Thanks influenster for the chance to try this via Feast VoxBox. I'll definitely be purchasing some soon!!
Lita C.
Jonesville , NC
I am not a real bug fan of tea, however I loved the taste of this brand and flavor. It has really helped while I have been sick so my plan is to go buy more. Who would have knows tea could taste so good!
Mallory W.
Spring, TX
Let me preface by saying I don't typically like peach flavoring. I tried this tea because I felt like I should give it a chance and I'm glad that I did! It's delicious!! There's a hint of peachy flavoring, but it's not overwhelming and I really enjoyed it.
Stacey T.
I’m normally not a huge fan of ginger in tea but i surprisingly liked this one. The mix of peppermint with orange and peach was delicious and the overall flavor helped settle my stomach while stressed.
Alex C.
I loved it. It didnt have a super strong smell or taste. It was subtle but perfect. I also noticed my stomach feeling better. I was having some heartburn when I decided to drink this. I really loved this and plan to buy some for the days my gastritis is bothering me.
Sarah E.
Brandon, MS
I tried this for the first time the other day and my husband ended up liking it sooooo much and taking it from me ... i just thought the ginger was a little too strong but he loved it!
Caitlyn M.
Seymour, CT
I am a huge tea drinker so I was so excited when this came in my Voxbox! I love anything peach as well so to me this tea was great. I terrible stomach issues and I always love how ginger tea makes my stomach feel. This was flavorful and I would buy again.
IPH M.
Hope Mills, NC
love all items with a peachy flavor, great taste and love the benefits of the ginger and it being an herbal product. Great to have as something to sip on when not feeling your best to soothe your throat and also to warm you up on a cold chilly night..
Randy P.
Minneapolis, MN
The ginger and peach aroma is so pleasant and uplifting. The tea is smooth and fulfilling. I enjoy tea, but I never really know what to look for or what I’m looking for in general. Thanks to the Feast BoxBox, I got to try this wonderful tea for free!
Dena K.
Frankfort, IN
I'm not one for hot tea but this was surprisingly yummy. My oldest daughter, who loves hot tea tried it too and she loved it. Definitely will be buying it in the future.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?