BY BIGELOW #65 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Brittany M.
I love flavored teas especially green tea so I was sure I’d enjoy this. Actually, it didn’t taste too good. It was very bitter and it smelled good but taste like water. I don’t know if it was a bad batch or if it always tastes this way. If so, it’s not for me! Sorry.
Elizabeth K.
Bloomington , IN
When a cold has you down, you can trust Bigelow tea to bring you back up! It tastes amazing, has a smooth texture and the flavors are melded so well together! These tea is very calming and makes me feel ready to tackle anything that comes my way! Highly recommend!
Nicole P.
Philadelphia, PA
I have never tried this tea and I was really excited to get it in my voxbox. It’s pretty affordable! There are many different flavors and that excites me because I love trying new tea flavors. I just needed to add a little sugar to it and it was perfect. Definitely buying this again!
Danielle H.
Fayetteville, AR
Ginger is the best thing for your stomach. It really does calm down and upset stomach. This tea dos the trick for real!! I’m all about natural healing that this tea is great for that. Great ingredients including camomile and peppermint. All around great product!
Samantha R.
Medway, MA
I like the flavor, and it has a good amount of natural sweet flavor without sugar. I still add a teaspoon or so for the extra kick! The packaging is great, and love the thick package around the tea bag - hope it is recyclable! Not a huge peach fan, but even I like it!
Florian L.
Orlando, FL
This has got to be one my new favorite teas around! It has a nice strong scent of Peaches and Ginger plus the Peppermint! It's so soothing to the throat and you can taste the sweetness of the tea from the licorice root. I highly recommend this product to anyone.
Olive K.
Reeds Spring, MO
This tea was pretty average. It was good, but there wasn't really anything special about its taste. It tasted good, but like ordinary tea. I enjoyed it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy this particular brand. If I see it, I'll get it, but I'm not going to search for it.
Lily O.
Raleigh, NC
I didn’t expect to like this flavor combo, but ended up loving it! Especially in the middle of s stressful winter finals season, I loved this fruity tea. The flavor is superb, value is great, and I would highly recommend this brand of tea regardless of flavor
Lita C.
Jonesville , NC
I am not a real bug fan of tea, however I loved the taste of this brand and flavor. It has really helped while I have been sick so my plan is to go buy more. Who would have knows tea could taste so good!
Shanna C.
Los Angeles, CA
I tried both flavors and I wasn't a fan. Although the combination excited me, I was disappointed with its medicinal taste. Definitely room for improvement, but sadly I would not buy this product. Give it a try and let me know if you feel any different.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?