BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Gina J.
I got this in a vox box and definitely have to say I'm a fan. I stated in another review of a Bigelow product that I'm not a tea drinker, but after Thanksgiving I broke this out because my belly was NOT happy with me and all the food I had consumed. The ginger wasn't over powering, and neither was the peach and made for a pleasing little combination that helped alleviate the belly pressure. I'd recommend it, for sure. Love this line!!
Marcie M.
Attalla , AL
I received the Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea in the Feast Voxbox, sent to me from Influenster just last week. The weather is getting cold and I have been a little sick lately, so the tea was highly welcomed. The ginger & peach go well together. This tea was really good. Bigelow teas are all priced very low and you can find them at most any grocery store.
Michelle M.
OMAHA, NE
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea I enjoyed a cup of Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea. Everyone knows Bigelow is the best tasting tea, especially the Earl Grey. This flavor was no exception. I tasted light mint, peach, and orange, and definitely some herbal flavors from the chamomile and fennel. Very very good, not too fruity.
*disclaimer- I received this product for free from Influenster in exchange for my honest review.
Victoria S.
Thanks to influenster for the complimentary #FeastVoxBox I was able to try out the Bigelow tea for the first time. I can pleasantly say I really enjoyed it. I received 2 teas, the first I tried was the Ginger and Peach Herbal tea which is designed to help with digestion and calm your stomach. Immediately you can smell the peach and it is a delicious scent. As I drank I did taste the peach but also peppermint and a little bit of ginger. The complimented each other well. Overall I enjoyed it and would recommend this
Candy K.
Atlantic Bch, FL
Loved the ginger and peach herbal tea! Very refreshing and not too heavily ginger or peach flavored. Just a nice light taste and lovely smell. It tasted as good chilled as it did hot. My toddler even tried a few sips and deemed it “ok”.
Mackenzie S.
Enon, OH
I love Bigelow tea, in fact it’s the only tea that I drink. I was super excited to get these in the Feast Voxbox! I tried the peach and ginger tea first because I really like peach. The first thing I noticed is that it smelled minty and I don’t really like mint unless it’s gum. When I tried it, all I could taste was the mint. After looking at the ingredients the main one is peppermint, so that seemed a little misleading considering I never read anything about peppermint on the package. Anyways, if you enjoy peppermint then this is the tea for you! Me, not so much.
Lauren B.
Birmingham, AL
Loved this tea! I was feeling a little blah from the holiday food I consumed over thanksgiving, and my body needed a little help resetting. This tea was perfect in helping to ease my digestive system, and get me back to feeling 100% again. The flavor was great too, and didn't need any sugar because of the natural sweetness the peach gave!
Heather  H.
I will start off by saying, I absolutely love Bigelow Teas. They have such bold and wonderful tasting teas. I had the opportunity to try this Ginger & Peach tea and it was much better than I expected! I am not much of a ginger person, but this tea has more of a light flavor of ginger. The peach adds a sweet undertone to the tea and gives it a little sweetness. I was having a little upset stomach after my lunch, and this tea really soothed my aching throat and upset stomach. If you love ginger, I think you will love this flavor!
Jacky W.
Springfield , MO
This tea is the bomb for calming your stomach after a busy day. It is a cheap cure for upset tummies due to anxiety. The ginger soothes while the peach makes it feel like a delicious treat. I highly recommend you picking up a box during the stressful holiday season. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
Influenster, I cannot thank you enough for allowing me to sample this tea! I would have never found it if not for this opportunity. Since receiving your sample, I have purchased this tea several times and in several different flavors! It is my new go-to tea, and I even took some with me to Thanksgiving dinner to share with my family. The subtle yet distinctive hints of flavor are incredible when hot- warm and soothing. I love the fact that when I tried icing this tea, it tasted just as giod if not better. I LOVE a good iced tea, and Bigelow is my new brand of choice. [product:bigelow-benefits-ginger-&-peach-herbal-tea]
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?