BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Evan S.
Bellefonte, PA
I am not a huge tea fan generally but I enjoyed the flavor of this tea.  The ginger was a bit strong for me but I usually prefer sweeter teas than savory teas.  The peach was aromatic and added to the flavor and sensory experience that is drinking hot tea.
Kristen C.
Madison, WI
I’m not a big tea drinker by any means, but I was pleasantly surprised with Bigelow Tea. It was flavorful and didn’t have that bitter taste some teas have. I’m definitely going to buy more. I called and told my mom about this tea right away as I know she will love it too!
Liz G.
Los Angeles , CA
I am huge tea lover so trust me when I say this tea is delicious. The flavor is on par with higher end loose leaf teas. I enjoyed this before bed after a long stressful day at work. It was very soothing. Highly recommend and will repurchase next time I go shopping!
Jade T.
Norfolk, VA
Got it in my Voxbox! It smells like a peach orchard! It is full of different herbs and the way it hits my stomach is amazing, warm, and light! I feel like such a princess drinking my peach and ginger tea! So happy these two met and made a blend! Haha Influenster
Lynzie T.
The smell is stronger than the taste and to me that's a good thing. Not normally a fruit tea type of person, I like this one okay. I do think that if you arent a fan of peaches or of ginger that you may want to pass on this flavor option but overall it was a pleasant taste.
Alissa B.
West Plains, MO
I thought personally it was going to taste so gross. But it was amazing taste was good and I felt so relaxed and felt good after drinking it. This is an amazing brand and I will be purchasing more as soon as possible. [product:bigelow-benefits-ginger-&-peach-herbal-tea]
Vicky R.
Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Tea tastes great, warms me up, and soothes my stomach. It is a great way to start my day. Bigelow has several different flavors in the Benefits line, and I can't wait to try them all out. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Julia P.
University Pk, PA
This peach tea is amazing! The ginger element is soothing to the stomachs and compliments the peachy flavor nicely. I would recommend this to anyone who likes peach and wants to try it in a different style! It’s not too expensive and the flavor is pretty fresh tasting.
Bigelow Benefits Ginger and Peach Herbal Tea as a great taste, flavorful and helps me relax.  I would definitely want to purchase this tea in the future and I would recommend others to try it.  Bigelow has great products and I am excited to try other flavors.
Theresa L.
Vonore, TN
I’m not a huge fan of herbal teas, but this one is at the top of my list. I like the ginger flavor and the aftertaste of peppermint. I have stomach issues occasionally so hopefully this will help in the future!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?