BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Liz W.
Nashville , TN
As an avid tea drinker I absolutely love peach tea, I also love the way ginger and the health benefits of ginger. This tea is well balanced with the fruity peach and the spice of ginger. It just works and makes sense! It's a great way to bring some summer vibes to your fall!
Carissa M.
Kings Park, NY
This is an excellent product , its great if you are feeling bloated or full, and is great to calm your stomach. The flavor is perfect, not too overwhelming, its just right !
Josabeth C.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely fell in love with this tea. I’ve been sick for the past couple of days and this tea made my throat feel so much better. And the taste of peach and ginger was very evident. Completely recommend this tea.
zurisaday s.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a big fan of ginger tea. but the added peach flavor made it tasty and pleasurable to drink. Its very affordable for all tea lovers. I loved having sips of this, especially right now since i'm down with the flu. i recommend this to other people who like trying new teas
Mary T.
Bronx, NY
I usually am a very big fan of Bigelow teas but for some reason this one did not hit. MAybe i am biased because I am a fan of minty and green teas but this one was sweet and left a thick consistency in my mouth. For those who like sweet and fruity teas this may be for you!
Laura G.
Dalton, GA
Yuck! If I’m being completely honest, I loved the way that I smelled the peaches. But the mixture of the peach and the ginger made my stomach turn when sipping it and it’s supposed to give a calm stomach. I even tried to added a teaspoon of sugar but it still wasn’t for me.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I really enjoy both ginger and peach, so this tea was a delight to me. I received it for free for reviewing purposes in the Feast VoxBox. I have to say, I'll for sure be looking for this brand of tea next time I go to the grocery store. It was refreshing and really tasty.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore, NY
#teaproudly #complimentary #contest #ad @influenster @bigelowtea so far so good! I am tryouts by the peach ginger and I would never put those two flavors together but it has a smooth taste when it hits your tongue I’m with it
Tsin-Tsin O.
Parkland, FL
Enjoyed a nice cup of tea after eating too much on Thanksgiving #latepost Got it #free from @influenster and @BigelowTea #TeaProudly. The flavor was really nice! Not sure if it calmed my stomach, but I enjoyed it.
Kristen C.
Madison, WI
I’m not a big tea drinker by any means, but I was pleasantly surprised with Bigelow Tea. It was flavorful and didn’t have that bitter taste some teas have. I’m definitely going to buy more. I called and told my mom about this tea right away as I know she will love it too!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?