BY BIGELOW #78 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
Love this tea. First of all I like that they offer decaffeinated. The flavors are not too intense yet taste natural unlike other teas that leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. The price is reasonable compared to other similar teas. Would recommend if you like peach flavor!
Chrystal H.
Oak Cliff
I do not use Bigelow tea often because I prefer bags that are individually wrapped, and with strings, but this flavor is very good. The ginger is zippy, and uplifting, and sort of a pick-me-up. Ginger has a little burn, and the sweetness of the peach offsets that nicely.
Carissa M.
Smithtown, NY
This is an excellent product , its great if you are feeling bloated or full, and is great to calm your stomach. The flavor is perfect, not too overwhelming, its just right !
zurisaday s.
San Diego, CA
I'm not a big fan of ginger tea. but the added peach flavor made it tasty and pleasurable to drink. Its very affordable for all tea lovers. I loved having sips of this, especially right now since i'm down with the flu. i recommend this to other people who like trying new teas
Josabeth C.
Stockton, CA
I absolutely fell in love with this tea. I’ve been sick for the past couple of days and this tea made my throat feel so much better. And the taste of peach and ginger was very evident. Completely recommend this tea.
Liz W.
Nashville , TN
As an avid tea drinker I absolutely love peach tea, I also love the way ginger and the health benefits of ginger. This tea is well balanced with the fruity peach and the spice of ginger. It just works and makes sense! It's a great way to bring some summer vibes to your fall!
Laura S.
Dalton, GA
Yuck! If I’m being completely honest, I loved the way that I smelled the peaches. But the mixture of the peach and the ginger made my stomach turn when sipping it and it’s supposed to give a calm stomach. I even tried to added a teaspoon of sugar but it still wasn’t for me.
Mary T.
Bronx, NY
I usually am a very big fan of Bigelow teas but for some reason this one did not hit. MAybe i am biased because I am a fan of minty and green teas but this one was sweet and left a thick consistency in my mouth. For those who like sweet and fruity teas this may be for you!
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I really enjoy both ginger and peach, so this tea was a delight to me. I received it for free for reviewing purposes in the Feast VoxBox. I have to say, I'll for sure be looking for this brand of tea next time I go to the grocery store. It was refreshing and really tasty.
Deprina G.
Bay shore, NY
#teaproudly #complimentary #contest #ad @influenster @bigelowtea so far so good! I am tryouts by the peach ginger and I would never put those two flavors together but it has a smooth taste when it hits your tongue I’m with it
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?