BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Nicole F.
Towson, MD
I love their lemon echinacea more, but this one is still a great flavor! I use it to help ease an upset tummy. It has a strong, slightly spicy (not like hot food, but rather like spicy such as ginger) flavor. I buy this normally and will buy it again when my current stock runs out!
Morgan G.
Dunkirk, NY
Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea was very refreshing. I actually steeped it and then added ice to chill it. Totally in love with this flavor!!!
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
I am normally not a huge fan of hot tea, but I am definitely enjoying this cup of Ginger & Peach.  It has a slight peppermint-y flavor that is surprising but tastes great!  I did add some sweetener, but I'm sure that's allowed.  I would definitely recommend it!
Aj S.
The Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea to me is a very light but tasty tea drink. I love the mild fruity taste of the peach and the mix of the ginger which helps calm my stomach in the morning. The aroma is pleasant too! I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Denise J F.
Such an aromatic, flavorful tea! From the moment the hot water hit the bag, the fragrant mix of ginger and peach hit my senses. The flavor is so potent it doesn't need sweetening. I really like the mix of ginger and peach. One flavor doesn't overpower the other. Highly recommend!
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
I enjoyed the peach and ginger flavor of this tea - the flavor definitely came through strong and it was relaxing to drink. The product claims that this is good for calming the stomach, and I don't know if I can really attests that it does as advertised, but it tasted lovely nonetheless.
Alondra V.
Such a great product overall! The yummiest flavor I've had in a while. I am a huge fan of ginger and it never crossed my mind to combine ginger with peach (my favorite fruit); such a great combo! I truly recommend this tea. It relaxes me after a long day at work and helps with bloating.
Shelley S.
I'm not a big fan of hot tea, but this was nice. I liked the peach flavor and the ginger wasn't overpowering. The packaging was cute, nothing fancy. This was my first time trying it, but I might buy a box so I can let my Mom try it. Overall, it wasn't bad, nice peachy flavor.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
I love ginger and peach but the other ingredients overpowered the tea. The tea does steep well and all flavors come through. The packaging seals in the flavor well and ai did not feel like anything was lost. I would not buy the tea though. Personally, I did not like the flavor.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
Love this tea. First of all I like that they offer decaffeinated. The flavors are not too intense yet taste natural unlike other teas that leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. The price is reasonable compared to other similar teas. Would recommend if you like peach flavor!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?