BY BIGELOW #63 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Jo-Vonne L.
I’m have never been a peach tea person. Have not liked ginger tea either. So I’m sure you see my hesitation to try this tea. After a full and hearty thanksgiving meal, my stomach needed to be calm. This was a surprise smooth taste. So much that I made a second cup. Great tea. I would buy it on a regular.
Phoebe J.
Tampa, FL
This tea is pretty amazing. This tea couldn’t have come at a better time. I️ was getting over a cold and this definitely helped with the ginger. I️t wasn’t overpowering with the ginger taste. I️t was the perfect thing to have I️t was fruity tasting and helped me get rid of my cold.
Morgan G.
Dunkirk, NY
Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea was very refreshing. I actually steeped it and then added ice to chill it. Totally in love with this flavor!!!
Ruth J.
Maumelle, AR
I am normally not a huge fan of hot tea, but I am definitely enjoying this cup of Ginger & Peach.  It has a slight peppermint-y flavor that is surprising but tastes great!  I did add some sweetener, but I'm sure that's allowed.  I would definitely recommend it!
Aj S.
The Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea to me is a very light but tasty tea drink. I love the mild fruity taste of the peach and the mix of the ginger which helps calm my stomach in the morning. The aroma is pleasant too! I received this product for free for testing purposes.
Denise J F.
Such an aromatic, flavorful tea! From the moment the hot water hit the bag, the fragrant mix of ginger and peach hit my senses. The flavor is so potent it doesn't need sweetening. I really like the mix of ginger and peach. One flavor doesn't overpower the other. Highly recommend!
Noelle C.
Conshohocken, PA
I enjoyed the peach and ginger flavor of this tea - the flavor definitely came through strong and it was relaxing to drink. The product claims that this is good for calming the stomach, and I don't know if I can really attests that it does as advertised, but it tasted lovely nonetheless.
Alondra V.
Such a great product overall! The yummiest flavor I've had in a while. I am a huge fan of ginger and it never crossed my mind to combine ginger with peach (my favorite fruit); such a great combo! I truly recommend this tea. It relaxes me after a long day at work and helps with bloating.
Seyma S.
Raleigh, NC
I love ginger and peach but the other ingredients overpowered the tea. The tea does steep well and all flavors come through. The packaging seals in the flavor well and ai did not feel like anything was lost. I would not buy the tea though. Personally, I did not like the flavor.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
Love this tea. First of all I like that they offer decaffeinated. The flavors are not too intense yet taste natural unlike other teas that leave you with a bad taste in your mouth. The price is reasonable compared to other similar teas. Would recommend if you like peach flavor!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?