BY BIGELOW

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Laura S.
Dalton, GA
Yuck! If I’m being completely honest, I loved the way that I smelled the peaches. But the mixture of the peach and the ginger made my stomach turn when sipping it and it’s supposed to give a calm stomach. I even tried to added a teaspoon of sugar but it still wasn’t for me.
Deprina G.
Bay Shore , NY
#teaproudly #complimentary #contest #ad @influenster @bigelowtea so far so good! I am tryouts by the peach ginger and I would never put those two flavors together but it has a smooth taste when it hits your tongue I’m with it
Evan S.
Bellefonte, PA
I am not a huge tea fan generally but I enjoyed the flavor of this tea.  The ginger was a bit strong for me but I usually prefer sweeter teas than savory teas.  The peach was aromatic and added to the flavor and sensory experience that is drinking hot tea.
Liz G.
Los Angeles , CA
I am huge tea lover so trust me when I say this tea is delicious. The flavor is on par with higher end loose leaf teas. I enjoyed this before bed after a long stressful day at work. It was very soothing. Highly recommend and will repurchase next time I go shopping!
Tsin-Tsin O.
Parkland, FL
Enjoyed a nice cup of tea after eating too much on Thanksgiving #latepost Got it #free from @influenster and @BigelowTea #TeaProudly. The flavor was really nice! Not sure if it calmed my stomach, but I enjoyed it.
Jade T.
Norfolk, VA
Got it in my Voxbox! It smells like a peach orchard! It is full of different herbs and the way it hits my stomach is amazing, warm, and light! I feel like such a princess drinking my peach and ginger tea! So happy these two met and made a blend! Haha Influenster
Kristen C.
Sun Prairie, WI
I’m not a big tea drinker by any means, but I was pleasantly surprised with Bigelow Tea. It was flavorful and didn’t have that bitter taste some teas have. I’m definitely going to buy more. I called and told my mom about this tea right away as I know she will love it too!
Alissa B.
West Plains, MO
I thought personally it was going to taste so gross. But it was amazing taste was good and I felt so relaxed and felt good after drinking it. This is an amazing brand and I will be purchasing more as soon as possible. [product:bigelow-benefits-ginger-&-peach-herbal-tea]
Vicky R.
Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Tea tastes great, warms me up, and soothes my stomach. It is a great way to start my day. Bigelow has several different flavors in the Benefits line, and I can't wait to try them all out. I received this product free from Influenster for testing purposes.
Lynzie T.
The smell is stronger than the taste and to me that's a good thing. Not normally a fruit tea type of person, I like this one okay. I do think that if you arent a fan of peaches or of ginger that you may want to pass on this flavor option but overall it was a pleasant taste.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?