BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Stephanie N.
Clinton, MO
I received this tea as a complimentary gift for testing, in the Feast Voxbox. Out of the two types of teas that were in my Voxbox, this has to be my favorite. It has a wonderful taste of peach and the ginger isn't overpowering. I can definitely see this as a new product I pick up regularly.
Bethany D.
Slippery Rock, PA
I usually drink my tea with some added sugar or honey to sweeten it up. However, with Bigelow Benefits tea, none was needed! The flavor was so full, and my body feels so good after drinking it! I’ll be using my coupon from Influenster to try some more! #FeastVoxBox
Haidar Y.
Loved this tea! My girlfriends had an upset stomach and needed something to calm it down. The delicious aromas of the ginger and peach definitely helped. We tried this for the first time but will definitely be repeat customers. I don't think my girlfriend will drink any other tea.
Olivia P.
Stuart, FL
I just got this is my VoxBox today and I am so happy that I did. I am a huge tea drinker and i've probably tried every Ginger/Peach combination out there. This is so good, the ginger isnt overpowering to where it becomes peppery. Its is the perfect balance for me. Highly Recommend this.
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
This tea flavor wasn’t my favorite but I do enjoy the quality of tea. My husband did enjoy it I just didn’t like the flavor. I will probably pick it up for him but I thought the ginger was a little strong.
Melissa B.
Eagan, MN
I was somewhat skeptical about this. But I opened the pouch and just the smell had me hooked. This warm goodness is sweet but not too sweet. It tastes of summer peaches. I was so thrilled and wished I had more of the little pouches. I will definitely be looking for this in the store.
Crystal W.
Knoxville, TN
Very delicious. The aroma was very pleasant, and the flavor was really good. Didn't need any sugar, it was so tasty. Perfect late night drink to wind down and enjoy on a cold night.
*Got it for FREE from Influenster*
Feast Box Box
Liana K.
Forest Hills, NY
Super tasty tea!! I absolutely loved the ginger and peach flavors. You dont even need to sweeten this tea it tastes good on its own. I like this flavor combo and never had something like it before. I would definitely reccomend this tea to anybody who wants a refreshing warming drink
Jo-Vonne L.
I’m have never been a peach tea person. Have not liked ginger tea either. So I’m sure you see my hesitation to try this tea. After a full and hearty thanksgiving meal, my stomach needed to be calm. This was a surprise smooth taste. So much that I made a second cup. Great tea. I would buy it on a regular.
Morgan G.
Dunkirk, NY
Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea was very refreshing. I actually steeped it and then added ice to chill it. Totally in love with this flavor!!!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?