BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

yin a.
Hartsdale, NY
I love a great tea, especially when I have a cold or it's been a long, cold day. It's nice to sit back, relax with a cup of tea.. which is why I love Bigelow's Benefits Ginger and Peach Herbal tea! It has a great tasting flavor and soothing. The ginger is strong but not overpowering. Great product that I would recommend to my family and friends!
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I’ve had my gallbladder removed and from time to time certain foods hurt my stomach. This tea is amazing for settling any stomach issues.
I use this for heartburn as well as stomach viruses. The ginger soothes the stomach while the peach tamed inflammation.
This is a very sweet tasting tea. I would recommend enjoying hot with honey.
Breeanna B.
Spring lake, NC
I got this product in my voxbox for free and wasn't very happy. Mainly bc I am not a ginger person. I never really liked the taste of ginger and it's fairly strong. I do believe however if you like ginger then you would love this.
Sarah R.
Winter Garden , FL
This tea smells so fantastic! I’ve never been a tea drinker because it tastes bitter to me, but this tea was the perfect combination of fruits, sweetness, and bitterness and soothes my sore throat. This is definitely something I’ll keep around!Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
I like the Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea! I tried it and it was very nice and flavourful. I am not a big fan of ginger but the peach was strong and sweet.
Good value for the price and would recommend for those who love a relaxing cup of tea to start or end their day.
Ashley A.
Los Angeles , CA
I lived it !!! It had a very overpowering taste of both peach and ginger with soothed my throat and i think that the original pricing os good for the tea ! Would i buy it again no because im not really a tea person i do like tea but not everyday but for some ppl who love tea everyday its totally worth it !
Megan C.
Torrance, CA
Fall is my favorite season, and when I received the Bigelow Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea in a VoxBox, I was really excited because it seemed to fit the weather!

Herbal teas are my favorite, and this one is no exception. It's sweet but not cloying, with a good, fresh flavor.
Kayla D.
Boone, IA
I received this complimentary and was stoked to try them. I love tea and this does not disappoint. You can really taste the flavor of the ginger and peach without being overpowering. A great stomach soother, I’d highly recommend!
Michelle b.
Love the taste! The peach 🍑 mixed with ginger is a great combo. I taste a tiny bit of mint🌿. It's really good tho. I mixed a little sugar with it and drank it by its self, no cookies or anything. It's cold out. So it was perfect!
Loren D.
Virginia Bch, VA
I skipped out on my usual coffee in the morning and replaced it with this Bigelow tea... it was so good! I have had Ginger Peach tea before but not this brand. This one is so soothing and the smell hits you as soon as you open up the package. I love it. I'm so glad I received this in my Feast Voxbox and I can't wait to try the other flavor!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?