BY BIGELOW #91 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Lauren C.
Pineville , LA
I’m a big tea drinker and I love ginger tea for th benefits but sometimes I can’t stand the taste of it, this tea I could barely taste the ginger and the peach in it made it taste so sweet I didn’t even have to put sugar or honey in it. I will be buying the full size box of this because I love it so much!
Brandee A.
North Aurora, IL
LOVE Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea!  It taste great and natural unlike the other teas I used to buy!  The price is great too which makes it easier to buy!  Already told my family and friends to try it out!  Can't wait to have another glass tomorrow!
Karoline S.
Somerville , NJ
I was skeptical about trying this tea (some ginger teas are too gingery) but it was actually pretty good! The flavor wasn't too spicy and the hints of peach hit the spot, I would definately purchase this tea. Bigelow teas have always been a favorite of mine (earl gray) and I am happy for this new flavor!
Melissa M.
Royal Oak, MI
I'm not a huge tea fan because of the herbal taste but the Bigelow Ginger & Peach Tea was the best I've ever had. It was perfect to sip on when I was battling a cold at work. I enjoyed the peach taste. Would purchase in stores.
Brittney B.
Henderson , NV
I absolutely love this tea! It’s perfect especially for that time of the month to help calm your stomach I just happened to try it out on that time and it exceeded my expectations! And the flavor is great! I will definitely be buying more of this!! The lavender one will probably be the next one I’ll try
Maddie S.
Yorktown Hts, NY
I received this Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea free of charge and really loved it! The taste was excellent and I really felt as if the ingredients were beneficial and healthy to me. I will definitely be buying this tea, especially during the busy season--it's great to relax with!
Betsy M.
Turbotville, PA
Oh my god, I am living for this tea. Peach by far is amazing. I’m definitely gonna but more. I got a complimentary sample from my Voxbox. I have bought their tea before and it wasn’t bad but it didn’t like open up my senses like this one. So by far the Ginger and Peach Herbal Tea is amazeballs. 🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
Jess W.
Louisville, KY
This seriously one of the best herbal teas I have ever tasted. The packaging is clean and sophisticated, the price is affordable for the quality, and the tasted profile is wonderful! I even went to my local grocery store to buy a box (using my free coupon from Influenster, of course), and drink it a few times a week. Would definitely recommend this to anyone as a nice alternative to caffeine and sugar-laden drinks in the morning. Gives you a nice herbal buzz without the nasty side effects.
Shannon T.
Bossier City, LA
I'm not a big "peach" fan, but this tea was not half bad!  The peach flavor is not overwhelming at all, and I absolutely love Ginger!  I tried this tea, after a big meal, and it made a huge difference in the way I felt!  This is now my "go to" tea for calming an overstuffed stomach! :)
Victoria L.
I really like Peach tea, especially on a cold day. I was excited to get a sample of this in my VoxBox for free in exchange for a review. It had a mild, subtle flavor. The ginger was a nice touch and I would purchase this again. I would also recommend this to others who like peach and ginger.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?