BY BIGELOW #66 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Janine T.
Bryantville , MA
I thought the tea was pretty good. I really liked the peach flavoring, but the ginger was a bit strong I thought which also gave the tea a bit of a zing to it. I received complementary in my Feast VoxBox for testing and review purposes only. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Keisha D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I’ve had my gallbladder removed and from time to time certain foods hurt my stomach. This tea is amazing for settling any stomach issues.

I use this for heartburn as well as stomach viruses. The ginger soothes the stomach while the peach tamed inflammation.

This is a very sweet tasting tea. I would recommend enjoying hot with honey.
Miguel A.
I love the fact that this tea only takes 4 minutes to make, I love the taste of the tea. It comes in a very nice package. The flavor is out of this world amazing. I love the taste of the ginger and peach combination. I will definitely will recommend you to the try the product out especially if you like tea.
Alexandria R.
Palmer
This is one of my go-to teas! I have an entire cabinet of teas and this is one I have had to continuously repurchase! I drink it year round, hot in the winter and fall, iced in the spring and summer. It's very refreshing and light but still satisfying, I don't even need sugar because it flavors itself!
Daina H.
Phenix City, AL
What is better than a nice cup of tea on a fall day. I love tea. This peach ginger tea has good flavor, add a little honey and sip away. Ginger is really good for your stomach. The added flavor of peach is not only aromatic but a nice touch.
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
I think I'd have liked this tea a lot more if it had advertises itself as a mint tea. I realize that peppermint is listed on the flavor profile on the back of the package, but it's incredibly misleading to get this tea expecting peach & ginger when neither of those flavors have any prominence on the taste of the tea. It's a shame, too! Peach teas are my favorite!
Lauren C.
Pineville, LA
I’m a big tea drinker and I love ginger tea for th benefits but sometimes I can’t stand the taste of it, this tea I could barely taste the ginger and the peach in it made it taste so sweet I didn’t even have to put sugar or honey in it. I will be buying the full size box of this because I love it so much!
Kiran S.
I am not a huge fan of peaches, but I cannot deny that this is a quality tea or quali-tea. It is delightful and refreshing. I prefer this one cold while I prefer the lemon tea warm. It is very good and decently affordable. I would definitely recommend this brand and this tea specifically for others.
Valerie K.
Ephrata, PA
I am always looking for new teas and the Ginger and Peach tea was delicious!  I was skeptical at first about the combination, but it works so well and I did find it to be very soothing.  I think that in general, Bigelow is an affordable brand and I would certainly purchase this tea in the future!
Christine A.
Flushing, NY
I am a big tea lover and this tea is great! I added lemon to it instead of sugar and honestly it's doesn't even need sugar, its that good! The tea isn't over powered by the ginger taste, it more peachy and fruity. I will definitely buy this tea again!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?