BY BIGELOW #21 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Olivia L.
Tastes refreshing... Has more of a peppermint taste to it. Love Bigelow teas! Thanks @influenster for the complimentary tea to try. Another flavor to add to my buy list. #TeaProudly #FeastVoxBox #Contest Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Toby K.
New Rochelle, NY
There's a noticeable peach smell when you pour hot water on this tea bag; but drinking the tea - I don't feel like it has a strong peach or ginger flavor. Other people may be able to describe the taste better or truly appreciate these flavors in the tea, but I was kind of surprised the first time I drank it. It's not sweet or fruity - definitely more along the lines of spicy.
Mary M.
To start, I received this product for free in exchange for my honest opinion. I am usually not a tea person but now that i'm pregnant again I am getting back into herbal teas! This one is a winner! Taste is bold but not overpowering and is delicious in the morning or late evening when you need something a little sweet! I'd recommend.
Zuly G.
I really enjoyed the Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea! Especially with this chilly weather, I am a tea addict (if I am not drinking my coffee). It support affordable, I even used the coupon I got to buy the Tea box. I would recommended to anyone looking for a new tea to try. I think I will get the lavender one next, I love teas that help with sleeping.
Leah F.
Dallas, TX
I was very surprised by the flavor in this tea. I typically add honey or lemon to my teas and this one needed neither. It’s perfectly flavored with no sugar needed. I would definitely recommend this tea for beginners all the way to advanced tea lovers!
Jamesa S.
Aliso Viejo , CA
Peach flavor tea has always sheen one of my favorites I’m not sure if I’ve had the bigelow brand before but I️ actually really like It I’m a tea drinker so I’m rarely disappointed by tea unless I.T really lacks flavor but this one is great I️ recommend it
Rachel C.
I love the product and the brand is very high quality and natural. I can tell just by the smell. I was not a huge fan of this flavor because of the ginger taste. However I would recommend the product if you can find a flavor you like! I received this complimentary from #influenster. #FeastVoxBox
Aly-baba M.
I'm not the biggest fan of ginger, but this ginger and peach is amazing!  I was hesitant to try it because ginger usually leaves a weird after taste for me, it this tea doesn't!  It's great with some honey, and actually does help calm your stomach.  I've had it before bed, and slept great!
christine D.
i wasn’t much of a tea drinker until i received my first vox box. let’s just say, this tea has become my gateway tea. i went out and bought a box of it for myself and it’s the perfect post-meal beverage. the ginger does the trick with a hint of fruitiness to keep you coming back for more. so in love with this stuff!
Kristina B.
Rockville, MD
I received this product in my influenster box. I absolutely love ginger and peach tea together. I will definitely be purchasing a box. I am not a first time customer of Bigelow tea, but a first time for this flavor. I would recommend trying this product if you love ginger peach tea!

I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?