BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Sami K.
Grand Jct, CO
I did not enjoy this tea!! Maybe the lemon one will surprise me but I really was not a fan of this flavor!! I'm a picky tea drinker but I normally like these kinds of flavors, it was just really bitter and dry tasting! Not a whole lot of the flavors shown through!
Lorena M.
Doral, FL
metroe gusto mucho este te es super especial el gengibre no se le siente y un toque picaro que contiene el te para disfrutarlo y degustarlo de una manera asi como oriental o del medio oriente un tanto spicy perfecto para mi le coloque un poco de limon y perfecto .
Uroosa N.
Villa Park, IL
I really liked this tea. It was yummy and fruity. My only reservation is that I wish it was more gingery but for bagged tea, this hit the mark. I probably would buy this again and add some more ginger into it. Also this is one of those teas that you definitely want to have sweetened, this is coming from someone who rarely sweetens tea.
Tasnia I.
I received this from influenster as a complimentary product. The tea is definitely going to be one of my favorite because of its soothing effects on stomach and also for energizing the body .
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I am VERY picky about ginger teas, but this one is fabulous! The peach really mellows it out and sweetens it up! Add a bit of honey and its excellent for if you're having a slightly queasy stomach. (Or if not!) I would certainly purchase this again, and I'm going to look into the other flavors! I really like this line in the Bigelow brand!
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
This is by far my favorite brand of herbal tea. I love the Ginger & Peach that was sent to me in my VoxBox to try out for free! Not sure I would have tried it on my own, but the flavor is amazing and is perfect any time of day! Plus I have tummy issues and herbal teas, especially this brand has made a significant difference!
Gwendolyn J.
This tea is amazing. I never would have purchased it if it wasn't for Influenster sending me a free sample! It works well with my stomach. I never would've thought a tea would calm my roaring stomach...lol. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I'm not a fan of fruity teas and I didn't think I was going to like it. I didn't even want to try it once I smelled the scent of it while it was steeping in my cup, but I did and I'm delightfully surprised. It is minty and not as much fruity and has an awakening feeling to it. I don't think it would be something I would pick up at the store but it was a nice tea to try.
Esther S.
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea  Great tasting tea, comes conveniently in teabags. This is a very healthy, relaxing beverage. I would definitely buy these again.
Tashión F.
I received this product free as part of a review.

Perfect for a relaxing morning. The sweet and spicy flavor is made for warming you up on a cold day. The price point seems good for the product. Definitely a product that i would keep in stock. #teaproudly
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?