BY BIGELOW #78 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Lorena M.
Doral, FL
metroe gusto mucho este te es super especial el gengibre no se le siente y un toque picaro que contiene el te para disfrutarlo y degustarlo de una manera asi como oriental o del medio oriente un tanto spicy perfecto para mi le coloque un poco de limon y perfecto .
J❂H̥ͦAℕℕA •.
Las Vegas, NV
Now is winter and the perfect time to enjoy some coziness. Of course that works better with a hot cup of tea - and this one from Bigelow is super tasty. Not bitter at all, even though I left it longer than usual in my cup. Only make sure to wash all the powder of a tea bag, like you should with every other too.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I received a sample of this tea in my feastvoxbox and I am a huge fan. Not only is it a healthy tea that taste sooo good but caffeine free which allows me to drink it while I am a nursing mama. Since trying it, I've been on a search to buy this particular tea. I've never tried this brand but I really love it and highly recommend it to try it.
Uroosa N.
Villa Park , IL
I really liked this tea. It was yummy and fruity. My only reservation is that I wish it was more gingery but for bagged tea, this hit the mark. I probably would buy this again and add some more ginger into it. Also this is one of those teas that you definitely want to have sweetened, this is coming from someone who rarely sweetens tea.
Tasnia I.
I received this from influenster as a complimentary product. The tea is definitely going to be one of my favorite because of its soothing effects on stomach and also for energizing the body .
Kristen C.
Newark, DE
I am VERY picky about ginger teas, but this one is fabulous! The peach really mellows it out and sweetens it up! Add a bit of honey and its excellent for if you're having a slightly queasy stomach. (Or if not!) I would certainly purchase this again, and I'm going to look into the other flavors! I really like this line in the Bigelow brand!
Bridget C.
Harker Hts, TX
This is by far my favorite brand of herbal tea. I love the Ginger & Peach that was sent to me in my VoxBox to try out for free! Not sure I would have tried it on my own, but the flavor is amazing and is perfect any time of day! Plus I have tummy issues and herbal teas, especially this brand has made a significant difference!
Gwendolyn J.
This tea is amazing. I never would have purchased it if it wasn't for Influenster sending me a free sample! It works well with my stomach. I never would've thought a tea would calm my roaring stomach...lol. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Esther S.
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea  Great tasting tea, comes conveniently in teabags. This is a very healthy, relaxing beverage. I would definitely buy these again.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I'm not a fan of fruity teas and I didn't think I was going to like it. I didn't even want to try it once I smelled the scent of it while it was steeping in my cup, but I did and I'm delightfully surprised. It is minty and not as much fruity and has an awakening feeling to it. I don't think it would be something I would pick up at the store but it was a nice tea to try.
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?