BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Stephanie P.
Whittier, CA
This tea actually came in handy this past week because I was sick. I decided to try it out at the office first thing in the morning. I followed the directions on the back and added a little bit of honey. Not only did it taste amazing, but it also provided a great help and made me feel better almost instantly. I saved the wrapper so that I could go out and buy it all over again and did purchase it again.
Erin R.
I absolutely love this tea. The flavor is amazing and the peach and ginger compliment each other so well. The peach flavor also isn’t too strong or artificial tasting. This tea is also great at helping to calm a queasy stomach. I received a sample free from Influenster but I recently purchased a box myself after trying it.
Allyssa D.
I’m normally not a tea drinker but this was my saving grace when I caught the flu. I love the delicious flavor, though I wish it was a little more peachy. I was a first time customer and will definitely purchase again! Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Olivia B.
Fairhope, AL
I received this product complimentary for reviewing purposes. I love ginger everything, but the peach/ginger combo isn't my favorite. Its definitely tasty with a spicy, fruity flavor, but i think I prefer lemon and ginger better. This would be great for folks who love fruity teas. Its very affordable, so I would definitely recommend giving it a try!
Summer F.
Elkhorn, NE
After a hard day at work - I decided to unwind and have a cup a tea.  What a great surprise the Bigelow brand was, I could smell the ginger and the peach from across the kitchen as my tea was steeping.  It was so wonderful to drink as well, and it put me at ease for the remainder of the night!  Definitly buying this again!
Davy A.
Tampa, FL
I am currently drinking this as I was having a stomach ache. This is a perfect tea before bed especially since I didn’t have a “calm” stomach. I would definitely recommend this product and the taste is much better than many teas I’ve tried and I didn’t add anything!
Krystle N.
Garden City, MI
Delious! Needed some ginger to calm my stomach so I grabbed my tea mug and my bigelow tea and brewed some wonderful tea! I’m glad it’s not overwhelming in peach flavor! Would try again for sure and recommend!
S G.
Dallas, TX
At first, I was a little wary of ginger in my tea, but it was actually delicious! And it smells just as good as it tastes. I would totally recommend this, especially if you are feeling sick, or on a cold rainy day.  Thanks to the voxbox, I got to try this complimentary tea. I will definitely seek it out next time I am at the store.
marina R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I received a sample of this tea in my feastvoxbox and I am a huge fan. Not only is it a healthy tea that taste sooo good but caffeine free which allows me to drink it while I am a nursing mama. Since trying it, I've been on a search to buy this particular tea. I've never tried this brand but I really love it and highly recommend it to try it.
Sami K.
Grand Jct, CO
I did not enjoy this tea!! Maybe the lemon one will surprise me but I really was not a fan of this flavor!! I'm a picky tea drinker but I normally like these kinds of flavors, it was just really bitter and dry tasting! Not a whole lot of the flavors shown through!
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?