BeveragesTea & InfusionsBigelow
Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea

Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea

by Bigelow

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Does this tea have a strong taste of ginger? #BirthdayBash
How is the taste?
Would this taste good as an iced tea?
Start your review of Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea!
Ashley F.
Alpharetta, GA
Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea uploaded by Ashley F.
Purchased at: Publix
Delicious herbal tea, full of flavor. My favorite cup of tea after a long day. The peach and ginger combination is spectacular, sweet and great.
Geraldine G.
I a huge tea person whet there it’s cold or hot. This tea has a nice flavor the ginger gave me personally a little strong of an after taste but it really helps if you have a cold or a soar throat. But it tastes great :)
Emily W.
Raleigh, NC
I think I'd have liked this tea a lot more if it had advertises itself as a mint tea. I realize that peppermint is listed on the flavor profile on the back of the package, but it's incredibly misleading to get this tea expecting peach & ginger when neither of those flavors have any prominence on the taste of the tea. It's a shame, too! Peach teas are my favorite!
Marcie M.
Attalla, AL
1,043 reviews
I received the Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea in the Feast Voxbox, sent to me from Influenster just last week. The weather is getting cold and I have been a little sick lately, so the tea was highly welcomed. The ginger & peach go well together. This tea was really good. Bigelow teas are all priced very low and you can find them at most any grocery store.
Katia G.
I have been sick the past few weeks. This was a great tea to help me not feel nauseated from the meds I was taking. I will have to add this to my stash. I think I will also gift it to my pregnant friends for morning sickness.
Elizabeth K.
Jeffersonvlle, KY
I was a little apprehensive about this flavor of tea as I don't like ginger. But, I am a fan of Bigelow and I love peach tea. I was pleasantly surprised! Definitely would buy again!
Allie V.
Jupiter, FL
I received this product home to try as a sample. It had a Light taste and was super subtle was great for before bed or in the afternoon.
Melissa B.
Eagan, MN
I was somewhat skeptical about this. But I opened the pouch and just the smell had me hooked. This warm goodness is sweet but not too sweet. It tastes of summer peaches. I was so thrilled and wished I had more of the little pouches. I will definitely be looking for this in the store.
Emma C.
Ellicott City, MD
I really love this tea! It’s honestly way better than the iced ginger peach tea I usually drink. It’s great to drink before bed, and ginger is supposed to be really good for you, to prevent you from getting sick! It doesn’t hurt that the packaging is super pretty as well!
Aubrie C.
Corona, CA
I loved hot soft this flavor of tea was. I'm huge on tea just not one to pick blends because I am very picky. I loved this blend.