BY BIGELOW #20 in Tea

A blend of spicy ginger, soothing peppermint finished with sweet peach.

Teeheira G.
Newport News , VA
I sometimes suffer with a really upset tummy, so when I seen this tea could help with that I most certainly had to give it a go and see if this stuff really works! It is packaged very well and I love the packaging...it is very easy on the eyes.

When I began to brew the tea I immediately noticed the strong robust smell of peaches with a hint of ginger and it was honestly a very calming and satisfying aroma. I was slightly surprised when I actually drank the tea because I personally don't feel like the flavor was as strong as the smell. The taste of the tea is definitely more spice than fruit but nonetheless still very satisfying. As for the tummy issues, it calmed it right on down! I am all for natural ways to solve problems. Cant wait to try their other flavors! Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal TeaBigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal TeaBigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal TeaBigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Catarina C.
Fairfax, VA
I usually have peppermint tea at home, for those days I eat a little bit too much at meal time and feel too full. But since I received the Bigelow Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea in a VoxBox, and it said in the package that it helps to calm the stomach I decided to give it a try.

The first thing I noticed was the peach scent. Since peach is my favorite fruit, I loved it. It tastes great too. I don’t feel the need to add any sugar to it. I can taste the peach, but also the peppermint. I’m glad the taste of the ginger is not overpowering at all, but really complements the remaining flavors. I notice it also includes licorice root, which is a flavor I really enjoy.

This tea is non-gmo, which is something that I always check whenever I buy tea. It’s also gluten-free.

Overall, I really enjoyed this tea and will buy it, as I feel it’s a wonderful alternative to my peppermint tea to help with digestion.
Michelle C.
Its been just awful cold to me this weekend. I've been wearing multiple layers of clothes already for a week or two and we haven't even gotten snow yet but it feels liken it should have already iced to me.. Y'all I seriously just freeze to death. I've never really been a hot tea drinker but I was thankful to have a couple of sample hot tea bags to try today because it was a nice day at home relaxing OUT of the cold and sipping on this hot tea made it so relaxing. I just feel in love with this flavor GINGER & PEACH, It is so good.
BIGELOW BENEFITS is the tea brand
Fuel your body with good for you ingredients!
It comes in so many different flavors and each one is targeted at different things, such as sleep, stay well, good mood, balance, etc..
You just gotta try them all! I received two flavors free to try and give you my honest opinion about them. Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea @influenster
Charissa G.
Edmonds, WA
Influenster sent me Bigelow Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea for review. However, they sent this to the wrong person as I professionally am a tea writer who drinks tea that isn't cardboard mulch coated in mystery flavorings. That said, I am a tea snob.

The mint, chamomile, and peach can be tasted. The peach is all flavoring - real peaches don't add flavor this strong in a tea. I dislike chamomile in tea bag form as it tastes stale compared to loose leaf.

Health claims are all bogus. Tea won't harm you, it saves you calories over drinking juice or soda, but it is not a magic cure. I drink more tea than most, so I should be a supermodel who never gets sick, which is not the case.

That said, this is a total pass. Go hit up your local tea shop and get some loose leaf tea. Save on processing and waste and get a fresher tea.
Sarah M.
Ahhhhh this tea was the best tea I have had in a long time. If you like the herbal teas at Starbucks but wished they had a more tropical version or flavor without caffeine (I don't personally like caffeine) this is the tea for you. I like the fruity flavors, so this tea was a godsend. I drank it at night before going to bed, and the flavors are not super strong, so you do not feel weird drinking tropical tea before going to sleep. It does not taste gingery, so if you are not a fan of ginger I would still say to give this a shot. I drank mine with little to no sugar, and it tasted good, not bitter like green/white/black teas. This was my favorite tea over the lemon one (although the other one is still really yummy). I am going to use my coupon to find this tea and buy the largest amount available and then I will finally be able to add other teas to my tea routine.
Gabrielle P.
I am not a huge tea drinker let me say that first. Im also pretty picky when it comes to flavors. Peach really caught my attention. I dont mind ginger if you ever had ginger beer than you may like this. The peppermint and licorice flavors are definitely there. Its mild though. I dont really like licorice (black) do thats saying something. Honestly i didnt really taste the peach and orange, it came through more as an aroma to me, but again im a herbal tea drinker that much. I may have better luck with a different flavor. I did drink a a whole mug of it. Its very fresh like they just packaged it. It's not my favorite, but its not bad either. Wish i could taste the orange and peach more though
Erin D.
Penn hills, PA
I love hot tea! Was skeptical of the flavor because I am not a fan of ginger. But I love peaches. So I figured I would give it a go. The flavor profile was perfect. The ginger wasn’t overwhelming but you could still taste the peaches. The tea is made for upset stomachs. However I did t have one when I drank it but I could see how it would help ease nausea. Probably a great tea for expecting mothers. Definitely will be buying some in the future. Excited to try some of the other flavors.
Erika F.
Arlington , VA
I'm so cold on these fall nights and I love a good tea to warm me up ! I was excited when receiving this ginger and peach flavor because ginger is so good to my tummy since I suffer from stomach aches often . The ginger flavor is not strong or spicy , the peach flavor is so sweet and doesn't let the ginger flavor overpower the tea . I drink my tea with no sugar based on preference and it is still so sweet and so savory . If you need a tea to also help with that "feeling full" that occurs after we eat then this is perfect ! I just ate Mexican and I'm sooo bloated and full and now I feel perfectly refresh ! I highly recommend it and can't wait to try more flavors !
Brandy D.
I’ve always been a fan of Bigelow tea. I drink tea a few times a week. And I’ve always kept us on hand. This is so refreshing I have not tried this flavor before I think it’s not available in my area yet. But the ginger and peach as one of my new favorites. Peach tea is my absolute favorite and the addition of ginger just as a nice little extra bite. It’s very good please try it. Thank you bagel and an punster i’ve always been a fan of Bigelow tea. I drink tea a few times a week. And I’ve always kept us on hand. This is so refreshing I have not tried this flavor before I think it’s not available in my area yet. But the ginger and peach as one of my new favorites. Peach tea is my absolute favorite and the addition of ginger just adds a nice little extra bite. It’s very good please try it. Thank you for hooking me up.
Tiffani H.
Rosenberg, TX
I've also been a fan of Bigelow Tea. I️ was estactic that Bigelow Teas were in my VoxBox. When the tea is steeping the peach aroma comes through very strong, which I love. Price point is typically cheap, under $3USD. I only took away a star because the taste of the ginger lingers. Bigelow Tea is great to boost your immune system or to just drink during tea time with a biscuit! Bigelow® Benefits Ginger & Peach Herbal Tea
Sum W.
Would this taste good as an iced tea?