BeveragesCoffee & Teabigelow benefits
Blueberry & Aloe Herbal Tea , Pack of 2

Bigelow Benefits Blueberry & Aloe Herbal Tea , Pack of 2

by bigelow benefits

All of us know how important it is to put good things in our bodies to help us stay strong. That desire was the inspiration for the Bigelow Benefits line, everyday teas that fuel your body with good for you ingredients. But of course, flavor is everything to the Bigelow family, so they designed this line to taste fabulous and help support your well-being. We believe our Benefits teas, as part of your everyday routine, can help you define the life you want to live!

Bigelow Benefits Blueberry & Aloe Herbal Tea , Pack of 2; 18 Tea Bags in each pack; Pack of 2; Isn't it nice know you Radiate Beauty every day ?

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bigelow Benefits Blueberry & Aloe Herbal Tea , Pack of 2!
Emily L.
Pittsburgh
One of my top [product:bigelow-benefits-blueberry-&-aloe-herbal-tea-pack-of-2] favorites. This doesn’t even need any sugar or honey, it’s that good on its own. Very hydrating and refreshing!
Brit M.
Ocean City, MD
Very good. Not my favorite flavor. I much prefer the hibiscus but bigelow makes amazing teas

Looking for your answer?