BY BIGELOW

All of us know how important it is to put good things in our bodies to help us stay strong. That desire was the inspiration for the Bigelow Benefits line, everyday teas that fuel your body with good for you ingredients. But of course, flavor is everything to the Bigelow family, so we designed this line to taste fabulous and help support your well-being. We believe our Benefits teas, as part of your everyday routine, can help you define the life you want to live! see more...

Hanna Lee A.
Yummmm! The blueberry flavor is a perfect combo with the tea. This product is not only delicious but it also cured my sore throat!!!
Melissa M.
I love skincare and taking care of it from the inside out and that's why I was attracted to this product. It's a great tea for a good value. It's my first time trying something from the benefits collection and would totally buy it again. Tastes great too!
Sarah B.
I'm a tea fanatic with a cabinet full of 20+ different boxes of tea, and this is my current obsession. It's just delicious and doesn't even need sweetener, the flavor is good enough on its own. Highly recommend!
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA
Good tea but needs a lot of sugar (to me at least). Good price and lots of choices of different kinds of tea. Worth the purchase and would buy again.
Nicole P.
Long Beach, CA
Love all the different flavors Bigelow has to offer. Never get board of plain tea again!
Ariele C.
This tea is one of the best teas I've ever had! The blueberry flavor is very strong.
Emily M.
I like to throw one of these in my water bottle and throughout the day I have a delicious burst of blueberry tea.
Emily O.
Boonville, NY
The blueberry taste was a little too strong for me, but adding a little sugar helped!
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this tea. That tastes good and have great scent, but the color looks like too much chemical to me.
Lindsay s.
miami, FL
One of my favorite and the best line of tea isn't expensive, and have a great taste, all should do it!.super recommended