Bigelow® Benefits Blueberry & Aloe Herbal Tea Bags 18 ct Box uploaded by Lakeshia R.

Bigelow® Benefits Blueberry & Aloe Herbal Tea Bags 18 ct Box

All of us know how important it is to put good things in our bodies to help us stay strong. That desire was the inspiration for the Bigelow Benefits line, everyday teas that fuel your body with good for you ingredients. But of course, flavor is everything to the Bigelow family, so we designed this line to taste fabulous and help support your well-being. We believe our Benefits teas, as part of your everyday routine, can help you define the life you want to live! see more...

Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I love This radiate beauty tea ,it taste GREAT and the benefits help support well-being. THE Blueberry and aloe is amazing together.i really love This tea. Bigelow® Benefits Blueberry & Aloe Herbal Tea Bags 18 ct Box
Tori D.
I absolutely love this Blueberry tea! You can find this at many grocery stores. This blueberry tea is awesome because it helps balance out your sugar leveled, which is always good. But, it’s also delicious! Try it!
Rachel L.
I received this tea as a sample in another box that I purchased and this tea is very very tasty. I think this is going to quickly become one of my favorites.. I love the tanginess of the hibiscus and the remnant sweetness of blueberries. Green tea is generally touted as the beauty tea for all it's antioxidants, but hibiscus actually has more. With blueberries added into the mix, this tea is probably a powerhouse of antioxidants. Choose this if you're looking for something delicious while doing something healthy for your skin. I'll be adding this one to my tea stash.
Melissa M.
I love skincare and taking care of it from the inside out and that's why I was attracted to this product. It's a great tea for a good value. It's my first time trying something from the benefits collection and would totally buy it again. Tastes great too!
Sarah B.
I'm a tea fanatic with a cabinet full of 20+ different boxes of tea, and this is my current obsession. It's just delicious and doesn't even need sweetener, the flavor is good enough on its own. Highly recommend!
Katie H.
Lansdale, PA
Good tea but needs a lot of sugar (to me at least). Good price and lots of choices of different kinds of tea. Worth the purchase and would buy again.
Hanna Lee A.
Yummmm! The blueberry flavor is a perfect combo with the tea. This product is not only delicious but it also cured my sore throat!!!
Emily M.
I like to throw one of these in my water bottle and throughout the day I have a delicious burst of blueberry tea.
Katie D.
Jackson, MI
After getting over the fruity taste of the tea I couldn’t stop drinking it. I went through a whole box in a week.
Nikoo S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like this tea. That tastes good and have great scent, but the color looks like too much chemical to me.