Bigelow Assorted Herb Teas - Pack of 72 Tea Bags - Mint, Fruit, Berry, Chamomile

BY BIGELOW

One 4.11oz pack containing 72 tea bags of Bigelow Assorted Herb Teas see more...

Divya A.
Great flavor, rich and robust. I love this tea. My favorite is the salted caramel flavor. This tea is very delicious. I am a repeat consumer just because this tea has net my expectations. The flavor is remarkable and doesn't really need any creamer.
Emily P.
Fayetteville, AR
The mint and chamomile is my FAVORITE! The mint with just a little bit of sugar really hits the spot in the morning. The packaging is nice, simple for what it is advertising. No room for improvement, honestly. I would buy it again and will soon!
Sandi N.
I drink 2 cups a day. I don’t drink soda so drinking a cup a tea to start and another to end my day.J it quite affordable A good alternative for me runs sour 50/50 and I would recommend to others who appreciate different flavours.
Selima T.
Philadelphia, PA
They have so many different varieties and each one I've had was delicious. I love the peppermint, especially when I'm having stomach pains. They're not too pricey, and they still have a great taste!
Kim W.
Riverside, CA
I bought this sample pack after influenster sent me a sample of a specific flavor I love all the flavors of this brand and I am so thankful I was introduced to this brand
Sarah M.
My favorite are the fruit teas. There is a pomegranate green tea that I love. I was drinking too much coffee and got into drinking more tea. The fruit tea also cures my sweet tooth sometimes
Yazmin M.
Brighton , CO
i love to put tea bags on my water bottles! it gives it a natural healthy taste to it. i don't add sugar just the tea bag, let it steep for 10 min the remove the tea bag and i drink it! i tent to drink more water when i do this trick as opposed to just drinking plain water.
Damaris R.
These teas are so good I love them and give them as gifts too. If your a tea love like me this is a must. Its perfect for the colder months when you need a warm drink and the variety of flavors are delicious.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
Definitely a great tea brand .I love this box , it had all my favorite flavors and tea needs. Whether you're sick or need to relax ,there's a tea in here for you !

back