Bigelow® Assorted Green Tea 18 ct Box uploaded by Stephanie S.

BY BIGELOW

Individual fresh pack. Each tea bag individually wrapped. Take your favorite tea wherever you go to ensure your full enjoyment. Six delicate green tea flavors. Leave it to Mother Nature, and Bigelow! Mother Nature gave us a wonderful gift when she packed powerful antioxidants into green tea. But not all green tea tastes the same. Bigelow uses only the finest quality tea grown in higher-elevation gardens. It is hand picked at its peak, then carefully processed to bring out the teas natural, smooth flavor. The tea bags are then wrapped in protective pouches to seal in freshness. What more can you ask for, a product that contains antioxidants and tastes great! So go ahead, enjoy a cup or two or three throughout your busy day. Bigelow Green Tea, drink it once and discover a whole new dimension in green tea enjoyment. This Bigelow Green Tea Variety Pack has 3 tea bags each of these 6 blends 1. Green Tea - A fragrant, light and mellow brew. 2. Green Tea with Peach - with the delicate flavor or peach. 3. Green Tea with Lemon A delightful brew with the refreshing taste of lemon. 4. Green Tea with Mint With the invigorating taste of mint. 5. Green Tea Decaffeinated - A delicious decaffeinated green tea. 6. Green Tea with Pomegranate. Each of these teas are available in the tea section of your favorite store. Blended and packaged in the U.S.A. see more...

Christina Y.
Berwick, ME
Excellent quality and all of them tasted great. Just the right amount of caffeine for a nice boost. Love all of the different flavors they have basic ones and exotic.
Taylor R.
Bigelow green teas are my favorite. My favorite flavor is definitely lemon I drink it every night ! It has good flavor and it's not too overpowering. I definitely recommend it to any tea drinkers who haven't tried it
Olynsie M.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom apparently can't live without these. Thanks to her I'm quite a tea person and this brand has such a lovely and distinct flavor. Can't go wrong with Bigelow Green Tea Bags Variety Pack
Amelia P.
Boston, MA
I love these. They are my favorite green teas. The flavor adds so much more than regular green tea. My favorite is the pomegranate. I could drink them everyday! I’ve gotten my whole family hooked on these.
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
I love drinking green tea to help out my metabolism and ended up finding this little gem on clearance at my local Winco. Im really indecisive so I always like to try samplers in my spare time just to see what I like. Peach green tea was definitely my favorite, with pomegranite a close second. Just the right amount of flavor where I didnt need to add any sweetener! Would definitely buy again.
Rachel L.
SUNNYVALE, CA
Super good green tea. It's light and refreshing. My kids and I both like to drink this tea, it doesnt have a strong flavor like Earl grey so it's good for kids. It's nice hit and you can also make really good sun tea in the summer. I like to add chunks if fruit to it too.
jadyn b.
Westfield, IN
Bigelows Green Tea has a delicious flavor and its a must in my healthy lifestyle. I drink it each morning and before bed with a bit of honey. I am a singer and this tea helps my voice in the mornings so I am prepared to sing. This tea is highly recommended by me, someone whos lost 9 pounds since the new year. Go buy Bigelow Green tea!
Kellyn E.
McLoud, OK
Green tea is perhaps my favorite type of tea, and I love trying different flavors. I definitely think that the assortment box is worth a try, though it can be a little disappointing if you try a flavor that you don't really like, but you're stuck with.
Madison L.
I am obsessed with tea! This is one of my favorite brand. I really love the variety of different flavors in this box. I really love how inexpensive this assorted tea is. I also really love the flavor of all of them!
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This tea brand is alright it just doesn't taste fresh or of high quality. It does meet my expectations but I think they could do better, it's affordable not to expensive I would recommend to anyone. They have a lot of different kinds of tea